Tamaki Amajiki

5
𝐵 𝒰 𝒯 𝒯 𝐸 𝑅 𝐹 𝐿 𝐼 𝐸 𝒮

["You kissed me"
"You kissed me back"
"And Im not here to apologise."]

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Butterfly (Mutation)

You can basically do anything a butterfly can do.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I stared up at the soft yellow butterfly as it fluttered down, landing on the corner of my bento. I wasn't interested in whatever conversations the rest of The Big Four were having now, as my attention was now soley on the little butterfly, its wings flicking together every so often as it climbed around the edge of my bento.

You heard a loud "Awe!" And Nejire was trained on the butterfly within a second, her hands on her knees as she bent down. Her eyes lighting up as she stared at the insect, as if memorizing the tiny creature.

What you didn't notice was that Tamaki had been watching the entire thing, his face flushed red at how quickly the creature had caught your attention, dragging you away from reality and into what seemed like a staring contest, though your eyes were soft and full of euphoria. He just stared at you, admiring the way you giggled at Nejire's actions, the way you looked happily at the butterfly...

The way you looked at him.

"H-hey, Tama! C-come check this out!" I had finally managed to convince the butterfly into my hand, though the little insect seemingly refused to fly away. I set the bento down into the grass next to me. I felt my own wings flitter as he looked at the butterfly that now rested on my finger, the tiny creature flapping its wings in unison with mine, its small legs tickling my skin.

"I-Its so pretty.." I murmured, getting lost in the butterflies beauty.

" I murmured, getting lost in the butterflies beauty

(Sketch Made By Me. I Felt Like Drawing Right In The Middle Of This So...! Made With Medibang and the Microsoft Surface Pro)

Tamaki felt his face heat up more, his hands flying to cover up his face in embarrassment, catching himself staring at you again.

"H-Hey Tama!" I giggled, holding my finger out to him, the butterflies wings once again flapping in unison with mine, my thin wafers of wing spreading all the way out, the butterfly copying the movement, its wings floating down and skimming the edges of my skin. "D-Do you wanna hold it? I know y-you like butterflies..." A light blush spread across my face, shining a closed eye smile as my free hand scratched the back of my neck.

Tamaki's face immediately erupts in a sea of dark reds, eyes widened a fraction more, Though slowly removing one hand from his face, holding out a singular finger delicately. "S-S-S-Sur-re.." He manages to sputter out, eyes glued to my face.

I carefully moved my finger towards Tamaki's, his face becoming more red with the more space that closed between our fingers.

Before I knew it, the butterfly had fluttered onto Tamaki's finger, and his face immediately lit up in both happiness and admiration for the smart insect, causing me to let out a quiet giggle, of course, by accident.

At the sound of my laughter, Tamaki's eyes flicked from the butterfly to me, My eyes now locked with his, His indigo eyes shimmering with an uncountable ammount of emotion.

I felt something on my cheek, looking down slightly to see a pale peach butterfly as another drifted onto my shoulder. I felt my heart race as more butterflies pearched on me, their legs tickling my skin all over as more and more of them flew into my hair and onto my arms and hands.

 I felt my heart race as more butterflies pearched on me, their legs tickling my skin all over as more and more of them flew into my hair and onto my arms and hands

Tamaki immediately felt his face burn, so much so he assumed steam would soon come spouting out of his ears. He used his free hand to cover his mouth, attempting to cover the dark blush that continued to appear along his features. I giggled, flapping my wings and watching the butterflies repeat my actions. I looked over at the dying Tamaki, and within a second, it seemed like it was just the two of us.

I felt my face heat up as I stared in awe at the male, though flustered, he still was obsercing the pale yellow butterfly thoughtfully, allowing the tiny creature to move from his finger to the palm of his hand, and before the both of us knew it, onto his nose.

I stiffled a laugh as another butterfly fluttered down, resting itself on the top of Tamaki's head. He flinched, though slowly moved his hand up, the butterfly fluttering onto it, allowing him to pull it town to in front of him, inspecting the vivid purple butterfly.

"They r-really like y-you." He gave a tiny chuckle, though his heart banged in his ears so loud, he assumed you could hear.

I felt my heart jump out of my chest, my own heart beating a tremendous amount, as if I had just finished a marathon. A butterfly landed neatly on the tip of my finger, my confidence rising just enough to be able to murmur a few simple words. "N-not as m-much as I l-l-like you.." I managed, catching the elf-like male off guard, him falling back slightly, the few butterflies around him flittering away and into nearby trees.

"W-W-W-What?!" He squeaked, covering his mouth with his hands. I looked down at my lap, my hands interlocked as my face began to heat up, my mind refusing to believe I did what I did.

"I...!" All the butterflies on me flittered up into the sky as I stood up.

"L-like.." I kneeled next to Tamaki, eyes locked

"..You.." I murmured the next part, and almost immediately, Tamaki closed the gap between us, the high pitched squeal of both Nejire and Mirio ringing through the backround, though neither of us payed attention.

Or Cared.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻