Mirio Togata

2 4

𝐵 𝐿 𝒪 𝒪 𝒟   𝐿 𝒪 𝒮 𝒮

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Voodoo
>When the blood of the user comes in contact with something, that object or person will be temporarily under their control.
>When coming in contact with a substance such as dirt or rock, the user can manipulate said element.
>Users can decide what they want to control; If their blood accidentally lands on something, said item won't be 'revived.'
>Quirk can temporarily put a doorstop in death.
>Quirk makes whatever thing under its control almost 10x the origional strength.

<User can't revive the dead. Only living or inanimate objects are eligible to be controlled.
<When used too much, the user not only suffers anemia effects ( faintness, dizziness, increased thirst, sweating, a weak and rapid pulse, and rapid breathing), but they will lose all feeling in their body, creating a dangerous feat when mid-battle.
<Quirk only lasts whilst the blood has yet to dry.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Your hands gripped your younger sisters, the two of you running down the dirty alleyways and away from the torturous man that tailed behind you. Your eyes were set dead ahead, the bustling city just beyond your reach.

Tears pricked at your eyes at the thought of being free of the bandages and chains you rattled in daily, needles and pain being the meals they fed to you. Just before you reached the street, you crashed into someone, sending you and your sister tumbling back onto the concrete.

Both you and Eri stared up at what you had knocked into, realizing two pairs of eyes were on the two of you. A bright pair of green ones glimmered with the kind of concern a brother would hold. The other's bright blue eyes sparkled with surprise, unsure of the situation that was presented to him.

The green-haired boy knelt down, his gaze questioning. "Sorry! That must have hurt..!" The boy moved a hand forward, causing both Eri and me to flinch back. The action, I knew, was something Eri and I feared along with the wolf that was continuously hunting us down. He seemed to realize his actions had shaken Eri up much more than she had previously been. "Can you stand? Are you okay?" He reached forward, lifting Eri off the ground ever so slightly. Izuku's eyes widened ever so slightly, a mere few thoughts racing through his head.

You stared them up and down, realizing how toned both of the males were. "A-Are you guys h-heroes..?" Your voice shook vigorously, your muscles tensing at the echoing footsteps that bounced off the alley walls behind you.

"Now, you know..." A voice crackled from behind you. Your shaking ceased, though Eri flinched. Your head turned ever so slightly, eyes flickering to the figure that stalked out of the alley. "You two can't go around causing trouble for heroes."

Izuku's eyes widened, the memory of Sir Nighteye's words and warnings of this telltale figure. His signature plague doctor mask covered his nose and mouth. His auburn colored hair shifted softly in the wind, giving his bright yellow eyes a tinge of malice.

Mirio watched, feeling helpless to stop the fear that wracked your body of the unknown figure that lurked in the dark and caused so much fear in the hearts of the children. Looking at you know, He realized you were no child; Perhaps a year younger than him.

He flicked the green-haired boy's hood back over his fluffy hair. "Your hood and mask came off again." He said. "Maybe the sizing is off?" The blonde stepped forward, smiling. "We're sorry, too, for bumping into her." Izuku's eyes visibly widened on the blonde as if something clicked in his mind. He looked down, emerald eyes on Eri. "What a lovely mask! You must be from the Hassaikai, Right?" Mirio asked. "You guys are famous around here."