Denki Kaminari

7
𝐹 𝐼 𝑅 𝐸 𝐹 𝐿 𝒴

["What would I be if not a complete idiot?"]

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Palm Lasers

You can spawn pale yellow lasers from your hands. Not only can it cut through almost anything, but it's pretty.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"Mes Amis! My younger sister was given a visitor pass today to study with us!" Aoyama yelled, sliding open the classroom door, glitter falling in his wake.

The females in the class erupt in cheers, laughing and questions passed around about Aoyama's younger sister.

"I just hope she isn't as..." Uraraka looks at Aoyama, as he stares admiringly at his reflection in the glass of the window, winking to himself as he literally radiated sparkles. "If she's anything like him, I don't think I could take it." She sweatdrops. grinning as the girls began to converse with each other.

"Mineta! Did you hear that? Aoyama's sister is coming into the class!" Kaminari Whispers into his 'friend's ear, who responds with a nasty grin, drool already beginning to pour out of his mouth.

"You guys have no decency!" Sero growls, punching the two males heads. "She's our classmate's younger sister! Can you both stop being perverts for one hour?!" Sero hisses.

"Nope."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

There was a quiet knock on the door of Class 1A, and most of the class jumped in anticipation of the arrival of the younger Aoyama, wondering if she was anything like her older (and fabulous) brother.

"Come in," Aizawa growls grumpily, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Quiet gasps and looks of amazement were passed around the class as a plat-blonde haired girl stepped into the class, her (E/C) Nervously scouting out the class, a tiny blush spreading across her face.

"You must be the younger Aoyama sister, Yes?" Aizawa sits up in his sleeping bag, unzipping it and stepping out, tossing the sleeping bag aside. "Introduce yourself."

The girl nodded, Nervously playing with her fingers, bowing deeply. "Bonjour, c'est un Plaisir de faire votre acquaintance! Mon nom est (Y/N) Aoyama! Merci de m'avoir permis d'assister à votre course!" She sputters nervously, face flushing.

"Yayamomo?" The class turns to the black-haired female, who looked utterly touched by the girl's words. "She's so p-polite!" She squeaks.

"Translation!" A couple of the girls shout. She nods her head, staring at the (H/C) girl who righted herself, avoiding eye contact.

"She said, 'Hello, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! My name is (Y/N) Aoyama! Thank you for allowing me to attend your class!'." Yayamomo giggles, resting her head on her palm. All the females in the class chuckled at the nervousness of the female.

"Cute," Kaminari mutters to himself, his face heating up slightly.

A sharp hand was raised in the air, startling the poor girl. "Y-yes I-I-Iida?" She chirps, her voice almost a whisper. A couple of the girls exchanged questioning looks at how she knew Iida's name. They just figured it was because of the USJ and Sports Festival.