Izuku Midoriya

2 5

𝒥 𝒰 𝒮 𝒯  𝒜  𝐵 𝐼 𝒯 𝐸

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Zombie Apocalypse AU

 ⚠Reader's Discretion Is Advised⚠
The Following Story Contains Graphic Content Not Suitable For Younger Audiences.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻
You guys are probably wondering: What kind of zombies are these? ZombieLand's fast zombies, or traditional slow ass Walkers? Well, the answer is neither. They're neither fast nor slow.
↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

You treaded carefully out of the camp you were now comfortable in saying you knew, eyes flickering around for the familiar curly green hair of your lover. Just on time, his patrol stepped through the raw ironed gate stationary at the front of what could be called a sanctuary; In these times, anything that was even deemed relatively safe was a sanctuary.

Having being stuck in the middle of the zombie apocalypse, there was no room for error and trust was something seldom given. Thus was lucky when you and another few survivors stumbled across what was known as U.A. Apparently, the large building and its inhabitants had been taking in survivors since the beginning of the virus outbreak.

"Hey," In the midst of your daydream, Izuku found the time to wrap his arms around you from behind, resting his head on your shoulders. "How are my two favorite people in the world doing?" His warm hands rested on your stomach, his bright emerald eyes glimmering with nothing short of love and admiration.

 "As good as we can be in the midst of war." He chuckled at the darkness of your response. Izuku pressed a kiss to your cheek before pulling away and standing before you. Pulling you into his chest, he rested his head on yours. "Izuku..." You murmured, resting your hands atop his as he rubbed soft, comforting circles onto your stomach.

"I don't understand why you're still forced onto patrols..." He muttered, anger lacing the simple words.

You just smiled softly. "We need to feed the thousands of civilians in here somehow."

"And there are thousands of other civilians to do that job. If I lose the baby... If I lose you..." His voice broke, the seemingly happy moment gone and past. His calloused hands reached up, cupping your cheeks softly. "I don't know what I would do without you, Y/N."

"I don't know what I would do without you either, Izuku..." You nuzzled yourself closer into the warmth he radiated, your arms wrapping around him. He did the same, his arms resting on your hips instead. "I love you..."

"I love you too--"

"Oi, Shitty Deku!" Izuku flinched, laughing as Bakugo stomped forward, his apparent mumbles of curses rising over the bubbly crowd of hungry survivors. "Oh, you're here two, shitty Deku lover."

You merely huddled closer to Izuku, huffing in indignation. Izuku just chuckled at your less than childish actions, turning his head ever so slightly to meet the ash blonde's eyes. "W-What's up, Kacchan?"

"We're on for a patrol in 30. Right after Round Cheek's and Kirishima's come back." Izuku's muscles tensed, both of us knowing he meant all four of us. "It's her last fucking one, Shitty Deku." 

His apparently helpful words didn't help soothe the fear the green-haired male felt. He nodded, watching the explosive boy stride away. The blonde barking and snarling at anyone that dared get in his way. You looked up at the man you had grown to love, his features tinged with an obvious annoyance in which was earned with the constant danger you were involved in.

"Izuku." You raised a hand to his cheek, brushing your palm against his cheek. "Don't worry, Okay? You're gonna be with me while we're out. Together, we'll be okay."