Denki Kaminari

1 1

𝒯 𝐻 𝒰 𝒩 𝒟 𝐸 𝑅  𝒜 𝒩 𝒟  𝐿 𝐼 𝒢 𝐻 𝒯 𝒩 𝐼 𝒩 𝒢

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Thunder

Users can clap, click their tongue, or snap their fingers, causing various claps of thunder. User can also create giant clouds to reinforce the sound, making it louder and reach a louder distance. When near water, the clouds will absorb it and make it rain; Literally and figuratively. When lightning or someone with a lightning quirk is in a radius of the clouds, if they activate their quirk, the clouds and thunder will steal it and electrify the clouds, turning it into one of Nature's most feared duo, Thunder And Lightning.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Transferring under recommendations was not easy, especially when you were joining a class with an incredibly horrifying force in your eyes, not to mention being a few months late into the school year. I know, hilarious considering your quirk, but to you he was horrifying. Denki Kaminari, the only electric user in the school to your knowledge.

Being paralyzingly afraid of lightning did not help your case, and your fears only rose as you treaded to the supposedly empty classroom. Your fear was caused by your autophobia, as your parents were always out on pro-hero business. Whenever they were around, though, you were curled tightly into a ball in your room, covered in blankets and pillows whilst your parents sat oblivious to their cowering child crying her eyes out in the room beside theirs.

You sighed, opening the oversized door to the classroom. Much to your surprise, there was a pair already in the class. A redhead sat across from an ash-blonde who seemed completely fed up with the apparent notes the redhead had taken during class. I cleared my throat, quickly gaining the attention of the redhead. He looked up at me, red eyes gleaming.

"Hey! Are you lost?" He chirped, narrowly dodging a smack to the head from the ash-blonde before him.

I shook my head and smiled. "No, I'm actually the new student--" A few papers came flying at my face, and on instinct, I snapped my fingers, sending the papers immediately back with a sharp boom. Now I had both of the male's attention. "(Y/N) (L/N)." You introduced yourself, smiling widely.

"Eijirou Kirishi--" The ash-blonde stepped on his head with the heel of his shoe.

"Shut the fuck up, Shitty Hair. Get your ass up and rewrite these shitty notes!" He barked, causing me to break out laughing.

"Colorful language," I said, leaning on the desk beside me. The ash-blonde let out a mere tsk sound, though small explosions popped in his hands. He sat back down and began reading over more 'shitty' pages of notes, grumbling insults as he circled about 100 different things on the singular sheet before sliding it over to Kirishima and thwacking him on the head.

"BakuBro! So unmanly in front of the new student!" Kirishima says, swatting his hand away. He turned to me once again and stood up, slightly jogging up to me. "As I was saying, My name is Eijirou Kirishima!" He grins, holding out a hand. I shook it, excited to have a new friend.

"(Y/N) (L/N)!" I smiled, nodding to the ash blonde. "And you are...?"

He grunted and just returned my question with a mere snarl. Kirishima looked from him to me and noted the tension between the two of us. "His name is Katsuki Bakugo!" He introduces his rowdy companion. "Sorry, He isn't the best conversationalist."

"Shut the fuck up, Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yells, explosions popping in his palms as his lips curled back into a larger snarl than before, giving him the appearance of an angry dog.