Katsuki Bakugo

1 0

𝒲 𝐼 𝒩 𝒢 𝒮   𝒜 𝒩 𝒟   𝒜   𝒯 𝒜 𝐼 𝐿

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I walked down the stairs of the middle school I now attended, my tail dragging down the stairs behind me whilst my wings folded neatly on my back. Nervousness bubbled in my stomach as I approached my new classroom, afraid of what I might encounter. Looking down and dusting my skirt off and twisting my hair between my curled horns and behind my ears, I took a deep breath and slid open the door.

"Ah, Here she is now." The teacher ushered you in with a warm smile. "Class, This is (Y/N) (L/N), your new classmate."

I quickly bowed, eyes glued to the ground. "Please take care of me."

A couple of girls giggled to themselves near the back of the classroom, their hands hovering over their mouths in a poor attempt to hide the growing laughter. A male near the group raised his hand shyly, slightly shaking. The teacher pointed to him, and he began to speak, though his words ended up a sputtered mess.

"W-whatsyourquirkifyoudontmindmeasking..." He squeaked, almost seeming to hide in his dark green hair. At his words, a tiny, annoyed tsk met my ears, emitted from an ash blonde in the front, obviously fed up with the poor, stuttering mess. 

I smiled softly. "M...my Quirk is Dragon," I said, earning another plethora of laughs from the girls near the back. I flinched, my elfish ears flickering slightly. Luckily, the small act went unnoticed, except for the cocky-looking ash-blonde who seemed to send me a look of slight interest under the harsh glare that was plastered on his face.

"It gives me the tail," I tilted myself slightly, the tail moving to show off the shiny, koi mixture of white and black scales. "Wings, and horns." I ducked my head down slightly to show the curled horns that rested almost flat against my head. I also spread my wings slightly, knowing quite well that the full width and length of them would reach past the width of the classroom. The pearly white webbing of my wings reflected the light ever so slightly. I flicked my (H/L) (H/C) out of my eyes, a small smile on my face due to the dazed reaction from the curious male.

"T-thank y-you!" He bowed his head, eyes lit up. The teacher put a hand on my shoulder and directed me to my desk, which was, unfortunately, in the back of the class, almost right in between the bubbly group of girls. They let out protests, earning a few glares from their classmates in the front who seemed to generally like me.

I nodded and sat down in my seat, trying to ignore the blatant teasing and threats being passed around by the girls. I shook my head and rested it on my palm, tapping my pencil on the corner of the desk.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I began the walk home, wings neatly folded behind me whilst my tail slithered at my feet before I felt a hand fly over my mouth, a mere squeak escaping me as I was pulled into an alley. I hit the ground with a thud, my wings instinctively wrapping around my arms and shoulders as my elfish ears flattened against the mastoid bone.

I stared up in horror at the people before me, a knife wielded in one of my attacker's hands. My tail curled around my waist protectively while my now injured wings hovered carefully over my arms. Luckily, they blocked my arms from the worst of the attacks they had thrown at me, although taking the worst of the knife's end, slashing tears in the papery, Pearly white fiber.

The girl above me smirked, dusting her familiar straight black hair out of her face as she held the knife above my wings. The other girls just stood there, smiling and leaning against the wall. "Hey girls?" The holder of the knife said, pressing the cold metal into my wing. I let out a squeak, blood beginning to trickle from the already fresh wound, seeing as the fiber that made up my wings was incredibly fragile. As a defense, my tail swung out and slammed into her rib cage, sending her tumbling to the ground and hitting some trashcans.