08

I sat by the fireplace to warm myself, seated in between the twins as usual. Lee sat on a chair next to us and Angelina sat besides Fred. I was lost in a train of thoughts as I kept thinking about the moment George and I had outside. I glanced down at our legs touching in the slightest way and grinned to myself.

"We should go to the shrieking shack tonight," suggested Lee who was naming ideas for us to do on a Saturday night.

"That's not a bad idea, I say we bring some drinks and stay the night there." said George.

"I'm in." Fred said as he high fived his brother over my head. "What do you say, Black?" Fred asked.

"You wanna sleep in that old cabin?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Fred.

"Why? Are you scared?" Fred smirked.

"Me? I'm not scared, I say we do it."

After Angelina agreed to the idea as well we got ready to leave. I gathered some blankets and all the other necessities whilst the twins and Lee snuck into the kitchens to get us some food. Angelina had somehow managed to get ahold of some fire whiskey so we were all settled.

Angelina and I met the boys at one of their secret passageways carrying several bags. Their heads perked up when they saw us approaching them. George stepped towards me and grabbed the bags from my hands. I would've carried them myself but smiled thankfully at George who returned the smile.

We made our way through one of the dark passageways and got to the shrieking shack. It was a small wooden cabin that appeared to be a million years old. The wooden floorboards shrieked as we stepped inside. It was slightly dusty and dark but we made ourselves at home.

I lit some candles and laid some blankets and pillows on the floor to create beds for us to sleep. When we were settled in George signed me to sit next to him. I plopped down next to him and grabbed the a cup filled with fire whiskey.

The night was young and we enjoyed some drinks and played card games which mostly consisted of Lee and Angelina bickering because Lee wouldn't stop cheating.

I leaned back against the wall and grinned as I watched the two bicker continuously. I downed another drink and felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I decided to get some air and scrambled to my feet.

"Where are you going?" asked George almost instantly.

"Getting some fresh air outside, I'll be right back."

"No, I'll come with." he said and jumped up. The others didn't even notice us leave as they were too busy bickering. We got outside and were met with the beautiful night sky filled with bright stars. The view was amazing as we could see the castle ahead of us.

In the background we could still hear Angelina and Lee calling each other names. George and I shared a look before bursting out in laughter.

"They never stop, do they?" I chuckled. George shook his head and laughed. The cold wind brushed past my skin and I earned instant goosebumps. I wrapped my arms around my chest and shivered. The heat I earned from the alcohol was long gone.

Without realizing George had removed his jacket and wrapped it around me. I smiled and slid my arms into the sleeves. The jacket nearly swallowed me alive as it was way too big but it did warm me up. George's scent instantly invaded my nostrils and I honestly couldn't get enough.

"Thanks," I said and met George's brown eyes. In a split second we each closed the distance and met each other halfway. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed his lips against mine and I could feel the goosebumps forming on my entire body. George's hands rested on my waist but slowly moved down as our lips moved in sync.

His touch, his taste, everything about him made me want more. It was addictive and even better than I imagined. His arms around me made me feel secure and at the same time it felt like we were breaking the rules. I melted further into his touch and opened my mouth ever so slightly for his tongue to enter. My fingers brushed through his messy hair whilst his hands discovered every curve of my body.

We were both breathing heavily and I could feel my heart pounding like crazy. It wasn't until we heard something crash inside that I snapped back to reality. We slowly parted our lips and tried catching our breath. My eyes met his once again and I felt myself drowning in them. It took everything in me not to jump his bones again.

I felt things I never felt before. It was a fact, I was falling for George Weasley.