12

"Expelliarmus!"

Everyone gasped in amazement as we turned to look at Neville. He had finally managed to disarm someone. Everyone cheered in excitement and applauded for Neville's succes.

Harry decided we had practiced long enough and wished everyone a merry Christmas. I waited for the twins at the door as they had been wanting to share their ideas with Harry. But I could see Harry wasn't waiting to talk to the twins, he had his eyes on a certain girl.

"We've been thinking Harry. We could always slip Umbridge some puking pastilles into her tea." Fred excitingly said.

"Or Fever Fudge. They give you these massive, pus-filled boils—" but George was interrupted as Harry excused himself. He pushed past the twins and walked to Cho, the person he had his eyes on most of the time.

I grinned and patted the twins on their shoulders as they had a look of disappointment on their faces. But as soon as they saw the interaction between Harry and Cho they each had smirks on their faces. I grabbed their arms and pulled them out of the room.

"Let's give them some privacy, guys."

A loud knock on our bedroom door woke me up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and climbed out of bed. I glanced at the clock and realized it was 3 am. Slightly confused I fixed my messy hair and opened the door.

A pale looking George stood in front of me. I furrowed my eyebrows and instantly grabbed his hand.

"George, what's wrong?"

"It's dad. He's in the hospital, we're going to leave now. I just wanted to let you know."

My eyes widened in shock and I instinctively pulled him in a hug. His grip around me was tight and I could hear his heart beating rapidly.

"What happened?"

"I'll explain later, I have to leave now."

He pulled back and kissed me briefly on the lips. I squeezed his hand and looked him in the eyes with worry.

"Everything's going to be ok," I told him but even I had a hard time believing it as I was used to hearing bad news. I smiled reassuringly and watched him leave.

I woke Angelina up as she probably wanted to know the news. Her and I stayed up for the rest of the night together with Lee who got to our room.

I could only hope everything was going to be ok.