33

[George's POV]

She kissed him. Even though she was wearing a disguise it hurt to see her kiss that filthy Malfoy guy. Did it mean she was really one of them? Then why did she cry? Did she still care about me?

I hated Fred for forcing me to come. All I wanted was to stay in and hide in my bed but then again I wouldn't have seen her if I stayed at home. Even though I the fact of her having really chosen the dark side there was still a probability left that it was all an act. 

I was determined to find out. I wasn't going to give up on her like I did after the fight at Hogwarts. I was going to fight for her as long as I could. 

[Kaia's POV]

"That was all. Wormtail, get everyone out of here." Voldemort said and with that everyone began making their way out. I was about to stand up until Voldemort stopped me "Except you, Raven." 

My heart skipped a beat but I kept my cool and sat down again. Wormtail closed the door again when everyone had left. 

"Raven, tell me. How are you finding it so far?" 

"It's an honour my lord. An honour to be your follower."

Voldemort grinned with a little too much pride on his face. I felt the urge to roll my eyes but managed to get ahold of myself. 

"I see you've become quite close with Ethan Malfoy." 

"Yes, we are." 

"There's another Malfoy that's in need of your help, Draco." Voldemort sighed "I'm growing impatient, you see. I want you to help him so that we'll be able to get into Hogwarts sooner." 

"How would I help him?" 

"You're a clever witch, Raven. I'm sure you'll figure something out."

I gave him a nod before standing up "I won't let you down, my lord." 

━━━━━━━━━━━

"He told me to help Draco." 

"We're already aware of that." Snape hissed.

"I'm not talking about the part where he's supposed to kill Dumbledore, you idi-" I shut my mouth closed and sighed not wanting to make a fuss in front of Dumbledore's eyes. He already had enough trouble on his mind. "Draco has found a way for the death eaters to get inside of Hogwarts but to make this possible he needs to be able to master a very difficult incantation one not many wizards or witches can master. That's why Voldemort has given me the task to help him, he believes I'll be able to do it faster which is probably true-"

"You're full of yourself." 

"Severus! Kaia, I've been aware of Draco spending some time alone in the room of requirements and I think you should do exactly as you're told. That way we'll know exactly when to expect them coming into Hogwarts." 

"Sir, we can still change the plan. It doesn't have to be this way-"

"No, this is the only way."

━━━━━━━━━━━

I made my way to the room of requirements. Being in Hogwarts instantly reminded me of all the memories that it held. Being with my friends, just having fun with each other, all the late night talks and laughs. I missed that, I missed them. 

I stood still when I saw him. Draco Malfoy standing in the middle of the room of requirements. He stood in front of a big black cabinet, a vanishing cabinet. The cabinet could be used to transport all sorts of things but in this case that were the death eaters. 

Obviously I couldn't be quiet for even second because a loud thud was heard when I managed to accidentally bump against a chair. Draco jumped and turned around with his wand pointing right at me. 

I walked closer with a smirk on my face "Well well, the famous Draco Malfoy." 

"Raven, is it? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you, the dark lord is growing impatient."

"I don't need your help!" 

"Awe, sweet. I'm going to help you if you like it or not."

Draco groaned "I need prove first." he scolded.

I sighed as I pulled my sleeve up revealing the dark mark on my arm. Draco simply nodded.

"Now, tell me all about the cabinet and the incantation."