49

"Potterwatch!" Fred excitingly yelled with his hands in the air. The guys were doing their famous potterwatch podcast; a secretive radio programme. 

"Thank you, Rodent." Lee said.

"I told you, it's Rapier. I'd thought you've got the point by now. Point. Rapier. Sword, geddit?" 

I giggled but covered my mouth so it wouldn't be heard on the podcast. I leaned against the wall listening to them. 

I was proud of them for creating and broadcasting Potterwatch, it created a kind of hope that was rare in these times. It also kept them busy because there wasn't much to do ever since they had to shut down the joke shop. Danger was lurking around every corner. 

Lee leaned forwards now speaking directly in the recording microphone "You said the 'I' was sharp on Rapier. And we'd like our listeners to keep a sharp lookout for anyone behaving strangely or people covering your area that you don't recognise." 

"Many regular Potterwatch listeners will know that the ministry's host up a mass break-out from Azkaban. Escapees include the infamous death eater Travers and Stan Shunpike, that you may have met on the knight bus." George continued. 

"Please, be careful with Stan. We're sure he's under the influence of the Imperius curse. He is helping the death eaters, but we believe this is against his will." Remus sighed. 

"Even so, add him to your list of known death eaters and death eater sympathisers; the Malfoy's, Bellatrix Lestrange, the werewolf Fenrir Greyback, Rowle, Dolohov, the Carrows, Severus Snape and all the others." 

"Know your friends, but be on the lookout for any signs of the Imperius curse or Polyjuice potion!" 

"And with that, good luck, stay safe and support Harry Potter!" 

Lee shut down the broadcast with a proud look on his face. 

"Well done, guys." I said smilingly. Listening to their broadcast was about the only interesting thing for me to do. Besides that I read a lot, hung out with the Weasleys, practicing spells and so on. I knew for sure that something big was coming and this was just a peaceful moment before the storm. I just hoped that storm would make an end to all of it. 

"I should head home then." 

I turned to Remus "How's Tonks doing?" 

"She's mostly tired but at least she doesn't have a bad morning sickness anymore." 

"She must feel so much better then, tell her I said hi."

"I will, bye guys." 

I waved Remus good bye and plopped onto the couch. I signed George to sit with me, he yawned as if he was exhausted but all he did was talk a little. That guy's too much sometimes. I grinned to myself as he plopped on the couch and leaned against my arm with his eyes closed. 

Fred pouted his lips "I don't know for how much longer I can take this boredom, I feel useless." 

"Me too." Lee groaned.

"You guys aren't useless, you've created something that's quite rare these days." I reminded them. 

"And that is?" George mumbled. 

"Hope." 

"Kaia is right," Fred nodded. 

"Aren't I always?" I giggled. Fred threw a pillow at me but missed, instead it hit George directly in the face. He grunted and threw the pillow back, with much force.

"Is there a party going on I didn't get invited to?" Angelina stood in the doorway. I giggled "Hey, Ang."

"Angelina Johnson, what are you doing here?" Fred asked but instantly walked over to her. I couldn't help but notice the very long hug they shared. I loved seeing them together.

After some talks and laughs we moved to the dining table and ate some of mrs Weasley homemade tomato soup; her famous recipe. Just looking around the room made me feel really lucky, I was lucky to have such good friends.