10

The weeks passed by with no special events besides the first secret trainings of Dumbledore's Army. Neville Longbottom had come across the room of requirements which took everyone by surprise. The twins were slightly bummed they had never come across the room themselves.

Harry was the proper teacher we needed to be prepared for anything dark that creeped its way into our world. He taught us different defensive spells, jinxes but most importantly he taught us to believe in ourselves because in the end faith would be our greatest weapon.

Umbridge still had me coming to detention every other day. I feared I'd have a permanent scar on my hand due to her barbaric punishment. I hadn't told anyone else but maybe it was for the best.

It was the beginning of november, days were passing slowly and yet another training of Dumbledore's army had begun. We were lined up as Harry explained the use of common stunning spells, they were vital when it came to dueling.

I had only once used it before, the night my mother died. I had stunned the vampire that kept me from helping my mother. Only it was too late when I finally managed to stun the monster.

"I can show you how it's done, any volunteers?"

I sighed when nobody stepped forwards and felt the usual urge of wanting to prove myself. It wasn't anything new to me that I wanted to show my bravery and fearless attitude. I stepped forwards saying "I'll do it."

Harry nodded smilingly and signed me to stand in front of him. I did and took some steps back so I wasn't too close. I rolled my shoulders and prepared myself to get hit. Harry raised his wand and I nodded in approval.

"Stupefy!" his voice echoed through the room and I instantly felt myself being pushed into the air slightly. I fell back on the ground several feet away from where I had been standing. It didn't hurt much, I was merely amazed by Harry's skills, he kept surprising me.

George was quick to help me up by offering his hand. I took it and smiled as he helped me to stand.

"Are you hurt?" asked George with the slightest bit of concern laced in his voice. I shook my head and followed him back in line. I smiled at Harry, as a way of telling him I was ok.

He continued telling everyone about the use of stunning spells. A few others tried casting the spell but most failed miserably apart from Nigel Wolpert whom somehow managed to stun Harry and throw him forcefully in the air. The boy was small but mighty.

At last Ron went against Hermione, Ron seemed a little too confident. I smirked knowing Hermione would probably stun him effortlessly. That's exactly what happened when Ron got pushed onto the ground by a stunning spell leaving Hermione giggling and whispering with some of her friends.

George reluctantly handed Fred his rightfully earned sickle as he had lost their bet.

"I told you Hermione would take him down easily." I chuckled and shook my head at George. George rolled his eyes and stepped towards me, towering me with his height. He grabbed my wrist and began tickling me with his other hand. I giggled as he mercilessly tickled me and begged for him to stop. But he seemed to find it all too amusing and laughed at my giggles.

"S—Stop—" I breathily begged between the laughter and tried fighting his grip but he was obviously way stronger than me. He chuckled and leaned closer before whispering in my ear "I'll stop if you come with me tonight."

"Where?"

"Just say you'll come."

I looked him in the eyes and had no choice but to agree as I couldn't take anymore tickling. I giggled and nodded in agreement. Besides, there was nothing more I wanted than going somewhere with George.