51

[Kaia's POV]

"Maybe we can go in March? Next month I mean?"

"What? Where?" George asked looking up from the book he was reading, he never read but when I told him to give it a try he didn't do anything but that; reading

"Are you serious? Haven't you heard a word of what I've been saying for the past ten minutes?" 

"I'm sorry babe, I'm all ears from now on." 

I pressed my face into the sheets of the bed and laughed.

"What?" 

"Nothing," I chuckled and looked up at his flustered face "I was just thinking how ironic that it."

"How?"

"Because-" I held my hand on my mouth trying to contain the laughter "you know- you only have one ear!" I tried not to laugh.

"Oi! Watch your words young lady, don't make fun of my beautiful hole." 

I raised an eyebrow "Your beautiful hole?" 

"That came out completely wrong, you know what I mean." 

I bursted out in laughter, George couldn't help but laugh along but besides that he looked somewhat embarrassed which was incredibly adorable.

"So you were saying?" he asked.

"Nothing, just how beautiful your hole is."

He rolled his eyes and started tickling me. I could barely breathe "S-Stop, I-I'm sorry!"

"What? Can't hear ya!" he tickled even harder and faster.

"I won't make f-fun of you ever a-again!" 

George laughed and stopped tickling. I let out a deep breath and one last giggle before rolling my shoulders and fixing my hair "Right, so- Fleur invited us to come to the shell cottage." 

"Ok.." 

"Wow, don't be too excited." 

"Sorry, I mean- I'd love to! I'd go anywhere as long as I'm with you." 

"You're so cheesy!"

"Hey!" George held my wrists in his grip "Remember what happened last time you made fun of me?" 

"I know, I'll keep my mouth shut from now on." I pretended to lock my lips together with an imaginary key. George laughed before pressing his lips on mine. 

"But for real, I'd love to go to the shell cottage."

"Perfect! That's settled then, I can't wait to see the beach again."

━━━━━━━━━━━

"No, no, no! You're dong it all wrong, Weasley!"

Fred rolled his eyes and lowered his wand "What's the correct way to do it then, if I may ask?"

I giggled "You certainly may!" I walked up to him and placed my hand on his arm swinging it in the air in the correct way. 

"Ok, ok! I got it!" Fred groaned. 

"Oi! I think I need some one on one tutoring as well!" George smirked. 

I laughed but a look of disgust appeared on Fred's face "Gross, I'm outta here." he ran inside in a hurry almost slipping on the way. Both George and I laughed only to get an annoyed look of Fred in return. 

"So, you needed help?" 

"Yeah about that, I changed my mind." he placed his hands on my waist "Now that he's gone I'd rather do this." he kissed me hard and lustfully. A smile formed on my lips as I followed his precisely. I brushed my fingers through his messy hair until he suddenly pulled back.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, I just remembered I have to help- mum uh with something!" he said nervously and gave me a kiss on the cheek before running inside. 

That was weird. I sat on the porch and shrugged as I stared into the white horizon, snow covering the wide meadows. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

George had been ignoring me for the past few days, I was slightly confused but figured he was just worried about his little brother. Maybe he felt guilty for having a too good of a time while they were out there. 

I looked over my shoulder and realised George was still asleep, curled up into a ball; adorable. I got up and walked over to his side to plant a kiss on his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good, you're not ignoring me anym-" I covered my mouth with my hand, I suddenly felt nauseas. I ran over to the bathroom and hung over the toilet. I gagged until I finally threw up. 

George held my hair back and rubbed his hand on my back in a circular motion. After that George helped me back in bed and covered me with the bedsheets. He held his hand on my forehead "You don't feel hot, so it's not a fever. How are you feeling?"

"Just nauseas.. I think I just need a little more sleep." 

George nodded but worry crossed his face, he kissed me on my forehead before leaving me back to sleep. 

I didn't think much of it, I was just a little nauseas; nothing serious. Right?