43

Some days had passed by. I spent most of them sleeping, laying down, eating, drinking water, being awake for a short amount of time and falling back to sleep again. Whenever I was awake I spent that little time catching up with someone. 

The order members spent most of their times at the burrow as there weren't many safe places anymore. Voldemort was gaining more and more power now that Dumbledore was dead, he had taken over Hogwarts and many people were convinced to join his side but I knew it was purely out of fear. 

"Is there something you need?" Tonks asked. 

I shook my head and curled my lips into a smile "No, thank you." 

She sat down on the other couch and briefly kissed Remus on the cheek as he sat down next to her. I smiled at them. I loved seeing the two of them together, they were a match made in heaven. 

"How are you feeling, Kaia?" Remus asked.

I sighed "My head hurts a little but I'm feeling much better already." I yawned "Oh and a little tired."

Remus chuckled and shook his head "You're a mystery, you are! You're tired yet you sleep almost the entire day!"

I grinned to myself and threw a pillow at him with all the energy I had left. Remus and Tonks laughed. 

"You keep reminding me of him, Sirius. Strong, brave, fearless and very very stubborn!" 

I giggled but quickly shook my head "I'm nothing like those words.." 

"Funny, Sirius used to say the exact same thing." 

I smiled to myself "I miss him." 

"You and me both." 

Before I knew it Remus had walked over to me and gave me a gentle hug. His big arms were wrapped around me trapping me inside of them. I inhaled deeply as I pressed my face in his shoulder. For a moment it felt like I was hugging my dad. 

"Thank you." I whispered. 

Remus pulled back and smiled "Now, sleep that tiredness away!" 

━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up hearing chirping birds outside the house. A smile appeared on my face when I looked up and saw two of my best friends sitting at the dinner table. 

"Kai!" Angelina jumped up and ran towards me along with Lee. I sat up straight and opened my arms. After hugging each of them I realised how much I had missed the both of them. 

"I've missed you two!"

"I missed you too!" they said in unison. They shared a look with each other and with that the three of us bursted into laughter just like old time's sake. 

Soon after Fred and George joined us, we began catching up on everything. I was very excited to hear how Angelina decided to become an auror, I hadn't expected her to but I couldn't be happier to hear so. Lee told me how he had been helping the twins out in the joke shop. 

"I was so proud when I walked in there!" I stated but then I realised how confused they were, since they had never seen me inside. "Long story.." I mumbled and began explaining it to them, I even showed them my disguise. I decided, no more secrets well apart from one. Nobody could know about Snape, they had to believe he was a real death eater, they couldn't know how Dumbledore was already dying because that would blow Snape's entire act. One more lie

"Do you want something to eat, dear?" Mrs Weasley asked smilingly. 

I shook my head and decided it was time for me to try and stand up. I moved my legs to the side and flinched as I felt the cold floor on the bottom of my feet. 

George frowned his eyebrows "Kaia, you shouldn't-" 

"I want to try, please?" 

He sighed and agreed as he helped me to stand up. My legs felt wobbly, they were covered in bruises and cuts just like the rest of my body. My arm had a cast around it as it was apparently broken somehow. I stumbled quite a bit but managed to reach the table. Everyone applauded as I did.

Even though I didn't get to eat my entire sandwich because of the dizziness I felt it felt like a real accomplishment to walk again. A little, just a little bit of me felt like my normal self again.