23

"We need to get to the ministry of magic, now!" Harry's panicked voice rang through my ears but all I think about was dad and my worry for him. 

Harry and Hermione apparently lured Umbridge into the forest leading her to Grawp which was quite smart. But after Grawp's attempt to grab the pink frog a dozen of centaurs had managed to take her with them. Normally I'd laugh at the thought of it but after Harry telling me about the vision he had of dad being in the hands of Voldemort I was trembling of worry but also overwhelmed with adrenaline to do something about it.

"Thestrals!" Luna yelled her glooming eyes staring back at ours. The girl was a genius. 

We got to the Thestrals and climbed on top of them. They were going to be our rides to the ministry of magic. I held on tightly as we flew into the air. It was dark outside and about to rain. I felt this bad feeling in my gut as if something really bad was going to happen, I just hoped I was wrong. 

It didn't take long for us to get into the ministry of magic. An enormous building with narrow hallways and hundreds of doors all leading to different rooms. 

Harry knew exactly where to go thinking back about the vision he had. We gasped as Harry opened a door revealing an enormous space full of shelves filled with small glass balls. Prophecies

We held our wands up and casted 'lumos' to create some light in the darkness. We followed Harry as he started walking through the high shelves in a hurry. Suddenly Harry stopped looking around as if searching for something or someone.

"He should be here." Harry sighed. Who? Dad? Voldemort?

"Harry," Neville's voice trembled slightly "it's got your name on it." 

I turned around to look at Neville staring at one of the shelves, at one of the glass balls to be more precisely. I heard some muffled voices coming from the ball. Harry stared at it before grabbing the ball into his hands. 

"Harry!" Hermione yelled in horror.

I swung around realising someone was standing not far from us wearing a mask making it unable for us to identify him. We stood closer to one another keeping our wands in the air ready to use them in case anyone attacked. 

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked walking forwards hiding the prophecy behind his back. 

"You know," a deep voice coming from the man wearing a mask started "you should really learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality." he pulled his mask off revealing his bright blue eyes and his blonde long hair. I didn't recognise him at first until Ron muttered his name from behind me. Lucius Malfoy. I knew his son was a Slytherin and a real pain in the ass. 

"You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see, now hand me the prophecy!" 

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it!" Harry warned. 

I jumped when I heard a sudden evilly laugh as a woman approached us. She stood next to Lucius and glanced over at the rest of us. She wore an entire black outfit that matched her big black curls. 

"He knows how to play, itty-bitty-baby-Potter!" 

"Bellatrix Lestrange-" Neville gasped. Bellatrix Lestrange? I suddenly remembered her name on the Black's family tree. She was dad's cousin. 

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" 

How cruel? I put two and two together knowing Bellatrix was a death eater and Neville's parents were murdered. Bellatrix had murdered Neville's parents.