39

I woke up on a cold hard ground. I was chained to the wall next to me. I panicked but felt a sudden pain in my entire body. I screamed out not wanting to hold it in. 

I couldn't see much as it was completely dark around me. From what I could see it looked like some kind of dungeon. I got chills all over my body but not just because of the cold but knowing what was waiting for me. 

Voldemort knew I betrayed him. I looked down at my body and realised my disguise had disappeared. 

I heard a sudden thud of a door opening. At first I couldn't see who walked inside but then a wand lit up and I looked at a certain death eater. A sharp giggle was heard echoing through the dungeons. 

Not only had Bellatrix walked inside but she was followed by Ethan. He had a mournful look on his face as he didn't dare to look me in the eyes. 

"Look at you, little black." 

I hissed at her making her laugh even harder "Crucio!"

I screamed in pain and gasped for air. It felt like my bones were breaking themselves, it felt like my body was being lit on fire. 

"Enough, let's bring her upstairs." Ethan said and unchained me from the wall. I coughed as he pulled me to stand up. Again he dared not to look me in the eyes. His grip around my arm tightened as he pulled me out of the dungeon. 

I walked with him through what seemed to be the Malfoy's manor. I walked on my bare feet because for some reason they had taken my shoes and robe off. I was left in my underwear. 

Bellatrix pushed me onto the ground of the living room. I grunted felt my entire body being sore. 

I looked up and realised I was stared at by many looks of disgust. Voldemort stood not far away from me, Nagini hissing next to him. Along with him stood Alecto, Amycus, Draco and his parents. 

I gave Voldemort a hateful look but that was soon returned with another curse "Crucio!" Voldemort yelled letting out some deep chuckles. 

I screamed once again as I felt the excruciating pain once again. 

"Well well, Raven Atwood or should I say Kaia Black?" 

I spat at him "Bite me."

He tilted his head back and laughed "I must say I'm a little sad, you were a great asset to us. Too bad I'll have to kill you eventually, so much precious magical blood wasted.." 

"Eventually?" Bellatrix asked. 

"Yes, I've decided to give her a slow and painful death."

I tried standing up but was pushed onto the ground once again by Bellatrix. 

"Such a waste, so much talent yet so foolish." 

I heard Bellatrix giggle, I turned my head and looked at her with a death glare. 

"Aha! I get it now, Bellatrix didn't you kill her pathetic father?" 

A demonic laugh was heard from Bellatrix her mouth "Yes, one of my favourites!" 

"Bellatrix, why don't you show her what happens when one misbehaves?" 

"With pleasure." Bellatrix had the biggest smirk on her face as she kneeled down next to me holding a big sharp knife in her hand. 

The cold blade met my cheek. Within another second the knife made a deep cut in my cheek; a straight line leaving blood dripping down. I clenched my jaw trying not to scream; trying not to give her the satisfaction. 

She laughed loudly along with Voldemort and the Carrows. 

She trailed the knife down to my stomach. My eyes caught the now very vague looking dark mark; something Voldemort would've removed as soon as he found out I betrayed him. 

Bellatrix stuck her tongue out a little before carving into my belly. I spat in her face. 

"You shouldn't have done that!" she scowled before carving deeper into my skin. It felt like hours of excruciating pain and screams had passed before she decided it had been enough fun for the day. 

"Malfoy! Bring her back to the dungeon, we'll continue tomorrow." 

Ethan stood next to me "Get up!"

With a lot of pain I managed to stand up, my entire body covered in dirt and blood. Ethan grabbed my wrist and began pulling me with him. He dragged me down into the dungeon and chained me back on the wall. 

"I'm sorry, for everything." I managed to get out as he turned to leave. He stopped, his back turned to me.

"I'm sorry too." he whispered. 

Not long after that I was left to darkness once again. Blood was dripping down every inch of my body. Everything hurt and all I could hope for was that George and the others had made it out alive. That was all I could wish for.