46

I squealed in excitement as Tonks and Remus told us the exciting news.

"A baby? Oh my god I can't believe it!" I tightly wrapped my arms around Tonks as we jumped up and down in excitement like two little kids on Christmas.

It was great news, especially when all the news we heard was about murders of muggle-borns, muggle hating articles, big fires destroying entire houses and the list goes on.

The day was going to be a good day, I hoped. Not only did we hear the good news of the pregnancy but it was Bill and Fleur's wedding day.

I got inside as I wanted to check on George, he wasn't much of a late riser so I wanted to know what held him up while the others were busy setting up the tent.

I peeked inside and instantly turned back around as I had managed to come in at the exact wrong moment. Harry and Ginny were sharing a kiss both of them dressed in their formal outfits.

"Morning!" I heard George's voice coming from the kitchen, of course he had to ruin the moment they were having. Not long after that I heard both Harry and Ginny walk off so I peeked inside once again. I giggled looking at George leaning against the kitchen counter drinking his coffee with a remaining grin on his face.

The white bandage around his head had been changed again that morning by no other than me. He hated it and cried like a little baby, I guess that's why I loved it. Call me a sadist all you want but the way he cried like a little baby made me snort from entertainment.

"Morning," he said to me in the exact deep tone as he did just minutes before.

I frowned my eyebrows "You ruined their moment." but my attempt to be angry with him failed miserably as I looked at his outfit. The corner of my mouth lifted and I began walking closer.

"Look at you, all dressed up." I wrapped my arms around his chest still looking him in the eyes "I'd almost say that maybe just maybe in a certain light you looked kind of handsome."

George chuckled shaking his head "I was going to say you look bloody beautiful but I think I'll keep it to myself for now." his eyes trailed me from head to toe, he had a smirk on his face "Tonight you're going to regret saying that, I'm gonna force you to dance with me all night!"

"No, no you're not." I shook my head letting out a breathy laugh "No way, not happening, Weasley."

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me but I wasn't planning on doing so. Before our lips touched I pulled away with a smirk on my face leaving him hanging. He frowned his eyebrows "Hey!" I walked off swinging my hips slightly.

"Now you know what it feels like when someone ruins a moment."

I twisted my head to look over my shoulder and wink at George who still stood there, his jaw hanging.

I got outside and peeked through the window of the kitchen. I laughed at the disappointed look on George's face.

"I thought I was being original with this dress," Hermione chuckled.

I snapped my head towards her and giggled seeing a similar red dress to mine. The only difference was hers being wide at the bottom while mine tightly embraced my small curves. Hermione and I already looked alike with our brown hair and similar facial features but now we looked even more the same.

"Fred, meet my twin." I announced as he walked up to us.

He shook his head "Honestly, I don't see it."

I furrowed my eyebrows "Don't you say it, Weasley."

"You're still a midget, Black." he chuckled and before I could hit him he ran away to the tent continuing to help the others setting it up.

"Don't think I'll let this one slide, I'm not done with you, Freddie." I yelled. Hermione giggled but the giggling suddenly stopped as a tall man approached the house.

"Bloody hell, what's the minister of magic doing here?" George asked, I looked over my shoulder sharing a brief look with the redhead before looking back at the minister carrying a small briefcase in his hand.

Hermione left to go inside with Harry and Ron. I wasn't sure to why he was here at all, I couldn't help but feel like my old curious self again. I was about to sneak inside to eavesdrop when George pulled me back by my waist. "Don't even think about it."

I rolled my eyes "You're no fun."

"That's what I always say!" Fred added.

I laughed but soon the door to the house got opened again. I expected to see the old minister walking out but instead Harry poked his head out "Kaia, the minister wishes to speak with you as well."

"Seriously?"

A smirk grew on my face as I looked up at George "Didn't you hear? The minister needs me. Bye, Weasley."

Again I laughed at the expression on George's face, I couldn't help myself, I enjoyed teasing him.

I sat down in front of the minister, waiting for him to speak up.

He pulled a piece of parchment in front of himself and began reading "Kaia Ann Black, hereby I leave you the ownership of my phoenix, Fawkes. May he always bring out the passion inside of you."

My eyes grew bigger and my jaw dropped "Really? Where's Fawkes right now?"

"Some say he's still in Dumbledore's office but I am not certain about that, it's location is unknown."

"Oh- Well, thank you." I shook his hand and with that he left the burrow. I stood on the porch of the house watching the man disappear from my sight.

"What did he say?" George snaked his arms around my waist.

"He had Dumbledore's testament, he's left me Fawkes; his phoenix."

"Wow.."