Chapter 1: breaking down the news

Okay quick note. I have changed things up a bit:
Ages:
Chase 2Y 8M
Marshall 2Y 5M
Skye 2Y 1M
Rocky 2Y 3M
Zuma 2Y 5M
Rubble 1Y 11M
I'll post an A/N about this next update.

The pups were playing around the lookout and then Ryder came into the pup's game of racing each other. "Hey pups i have some news." Ryder said.

The pups stopped their game and asked.

"What is it ryder?"

Ryder took a deep breath and said. "You pups are required to go to pup school."

The pups looked at each other with worry and Chase asked. "Who will protect Adventure Bay when we're at school?"

Ryder responded as 6 different pups appeared behind Ryder. "Your jobs will be temporally taken care of by these six."

The pups didn't care about their "temporary" replacements but yet they didn't want to back talk Ryder so they got ready to go school.

"Are we sleeping there at school?" Skye asked as Ryder nodded.

"Oh man! Do they have T.V there?" Rubble asked.

Ryder said. "In your rooms, yes. Also you are required to have a roommate, you can choose whoever you want! Well you should get going, the bus is here!"
The pups went inside the bus and they all yelled. "Bye Ryder!"
Ryder was a bit sad but he knew the pup school will only take 6 months...

(Short for intro)