Chapter 5: Jealousy

Rocky was having a tough time sleeping. His neck hurt, really bad. He looked over at Zuma, who was sleeping, and thought.

"I guess I could forgive you, after all it was an accident."

He looked out the window and sighed. It reminded him of Skye, sure he might of had a small crush on her. But he feels like he should give up. Skye had no hints that she liked him back or anything.

He couldn't stop thinking about her... A crush is a crush but always thinking about them?

"Uh oh..." Thought to himself.

"I... I think i'm in love..." He said to himself.

He gave out small whimper and then got up. He went inside the kitchen and went to go get some pup cereal. He turned on the T.V and turned into only 3 volume and watched Apollo: The Super Pup. He ate the cereal, attempting to clear his mind and watch a re-run of the show.

He looked at the clock and saw it was 2:17. Then he heard

"Enjoying that cereal?"

It was Zuma, he sat down next to Rocky and he nodded.

"Yeah it's pretty good..." Rocky said, slightly showing he's a bit down.

"Is something bothering you, Whocky?" Zuma asked as he looked at the T.V.

"No..." Rocky said.

Zuma obviously knew Rocky was lying. He then put a paw on his shoulder and said.

"Come on, dude. You can tell me what's up." Zuma smiled at him and Rocky looked at him.

"Well it's that i think i'm in love with Skye..." He whimpered and looked away.

"Oh, this again. I felt the same way once but i fowgot about her." Zuma said as he reassured his friend.

"I guess i can do that too... But she's just so i don't know. I feel a weird feeling and urge to fight Chase but i have no idea what it is." Rocky said as he ate some cereal.

"I know what it is." Zuma said as he got down from the couch and went towards the room giving out a small yawn.

"What is it?" Rocky asked as he followed him, leaving his cereal an the T.V behind.

"Jealousy." Zuma said as he closed the door and went to his pup bed.

"J-jealousy?" Rocky asked as he gave out a small whimper.

He went back to his spot and ate some cereal, hearing Apollo's usual catchphrase.

"Apollo save the day! His own super way!" The T.V said.

Rocky looked at his paws and said.

"Jealousy..."