Chapter 10: The wrath of the "PAW Patrol"

Rubble was happily digging around the school. He had a fun time alone, the other pups were doing their own thing. Skye, Chase, and Marshall were playing tag. Rocky and Zuma were doing some recycling around Adventure bay.

"Man is digging great or what!" Rubble happily said.

He felt something hit the back of his head and he said. "Whoa why is the world spiny?" He then passed out...

Scene change (Rubble's badge)

Marshall Chase and Skye were playing tag and having lots of fun.

"Hold on i need a drink." Chase said.

He went to a water fountain and drank some water. Skye and Marshall were catching their breath but then felt something hit their necks.

"Do you feel dizzy?" Marshall asked.

"Y-yeah but w-" Skye said before they both fell down to the ground.

"Ok pups! Pups?" Chase asked as he sniffed around and tracked their scent.

Scene change (Rocky's badge)

"This will make great compost." Rocky said as he threw several rotten bananas into the compost bin.

"Sure thing, dude!" Zuma said as he picked up a piece of paper and threw it at the recycling bin.

Rocky was then hit with something and he saw what it was. "ZUMA! Watch.. Out..." He fell to the ground as Zuma turned around.

"What?" He was then hit too and saw who it was "You..." He too fell down and they carried away the pups.

Scene change (Chase's badge)

"Dang it i lost them." Chase said. "Wait! I can smell Skye... Don't worry pups i'll save you from whoever!"

Chase tracked the scent to the lookout, but why? He snuck inside and saw the new members with the 5 pups! Ryder came in and said.
"Where's Chase?"

"I don't know we didn't find him." Carlos said.

"Oh well thanks, not if you'll excuse us." Ryder said as the pups nodded and left.

"Ryder why did you do this?" Rocky asked weakly.

"Well i don't mean to hurt you pups, they did. I told them to gather you all up." Ryder said as he went to touch Rocky.

Rocky used as much strength as he could to try and bite him.

"Rocky, why so mad?" Ryder asked.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW." Rocky shouted. "Now let us go!"

This woke up Rubble and he said. "Ryder!"

"Rubble don't fall for Ryder's tricks! He sent us all to school so he could fire us!" Skye said.
Marshall, Zuma, Rubble, and Chase gasped that Ryder would actually do such a thing.

"No Skye! You got it all wrong." Ryder told the pups. "The mayor made me attend you pups there."

"Excuses, excuses..." Marshall told Ryder and the other pups nodded.

"Well i'll let you all blow off some steam, i'll be back." Ryder said while he went towards the kitchen.

Chase then showed up and the pups got overexcited

"Chase!" They all said.

"Shh!" Chase said as he freed the pups one-by-one.

He finally freed all the pups but then trouble came. It was the bloodhound.

"Stop!" Carlos said.

"Go pups!" Chase said as he took on his fighting position.

The pups ran out the lookout door and Chase followed, but he too was followed by the bloodhound.

"Get away!" Chase said as he ran away from the pup.

"No way! I'm just following Ryder's orders!" Carlos said.

Chase then threw sand as the bloodhound's face and it stopped due to it getting sand in it's eyes.

Chase laughed and so did the other pups. They finally made their way back home.

"Well that was wild." Marshall stated for he tripped on his own paws. "i'm okay!"

"Oh, Marshall, you're so silly." Rocky said as he chuckled.

"Well later on today is the game against St. Peters." Chase said.

"Oh right! Well let's go rest then for the game." Marshall added as the pups agreed and they went to Rocky and Zuma's apartment to hang until the game.