Chapter 7: Fighting for Ryder

The 12 pups were ready to fight and, as promised, Chase went against the Bloodhound.

"Chase wait." Skye said.

Chase held his fire and so his the Bloodhound, while rolling his eyes.

"Yes Skye?" Chase asked.

"Just be careful, okay?" She said.

Chase nodded and then they did a quick hug and Skye got a warm feeling, she was no longer mad but why? She went back with the other pups. Chase saw this as a chance to impress Skye, so, he gave it his all.

Chase tackled the bloodhound and borrowed his claws into it's chest as it gave out a small yelp but quickly recovered but was unable to strike back, since Chase pinned him to the ground. Chase bit the dog's arm.

"Now to finish this." Chase said.

"Wait! Wait!" The bloodhound said. "You win... This round. I give up."

Chase got off and chuckled. "So fast?" He said. "I thought you were tougher."

Skye couldn't help but giggle then the bloodhound got mad and said.

"Okay you and your mixed breed friend against him." He pointed at the pug.

Rocky and the Pug was an unfair matchup, considering Rocky was bigger. They fought anyways but this time the Pug attacked first.

"Owch!" Rocky said, having the Pug done so much damage.

He remembered, his neck hasn't fully healed yet! That was his one weakness, he hoped the Pug didn't realize it.

Rocky attacked back by scratching it's face and then tackling it like how chase did. The Pug had a trick up it's sleeve and kicked Rocky upwards, setting it free. Rocky landed on his back and took a while to regain oxygen. The Pug came towards Rocky but Rocky moved out of the way and tripped the Pug, causing it to land on it's face.

Rocky then had it pinned down. "Ready to get knocked out?!" Rocky said.

"No stop! This wasn't fair, i give up!" The pug said while pushing Rocky away.

"Come on!" The bloodhound said. "His weakness was his neck, how could you not see that!"

"Anyways, who's next?" Marshall asked.

"You and the Shih Tzu." He said.

"Is it mandatory? I'm not a fighter..." The Shih Tzu said.

"Of course it is! Our pride is on the line now go!" The bloodhound said.

Marshall was ready but the Shih Tzu was not. Marshall attacked first by biting it's leg.

"OW!" The pup yelped.

It quickly bit Marshall's ear and scratched his face. The Shih Tzu was a fighter, surprisingly better than the rest. It just doesn't like to. Marshall went to tackle the pup, but being his clumsy self. He tripped on his own foot. The Shih Tzu bit Marshall's tail and he gave out a small yelp in pain but quickly got up and landed on it's back.

He then bit it's ear, causing it to fall down and then Marshall bit his neck.

"One more time!" Chase yelled.

Marshall bit the pup's neck again and this time it was knocked down cold.

"We won so now what?" Marshall said while he was panting.

"Fine, but let's see if all your pups can take us down, no more giving up!" The bloodhound said.

Marshall went back while the bloodhound picked up the shih tzu and then it was now Zuma's turn to fight against the Pit Bull.

"Oh gweat." Zuma said, looking at his stronger opponent.

Zuma leaped onto the pit bull's back and started biting his ear. He pulled and pulled until he eventually fell off. He was then slashed on the chest deeply. He saw blood coming out and he looked at his smirking opponent. Right when he was about to be bitten he kicked him off and kicked his face.

He then tossed his head to his jaw and knocked out a tooth, also the pup as well!

"Wow Zuma." Chase said in amazement that Zuma could fight good.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing just that you're pretty good." Chase said as the bloodhound went to the bit pull and picked him up and dropped him off next to the shih tzu.

"Now you Cockapoo." The bloodhound said.

Skye looked at her opponent and it was the Chihuahua.

"Skye." Chase said.

"Yes?"

"Be careful too okay?" Chase said.

Skye hugged Chase again and went on to her opponent. Chase felt real strange but it was pretty good.

Skye began first but the Chihuahua dodged the tackle... It then bit her tail and Skye gave out a yelp. She flipped over the Chihuahua and returned the attack. She held on as tight as she could but then was tossed away from the Chihuahua. The other pup borrowed her claws on to Skye's chest a lot of times. It was too much for Chase to watch he turned away so he wouldn't see how badly she was getting hurt.

Skye finally reacted and bit her paw but then was stopped when the Chihuahua dodged her attack again and bit her neck. Shortly after that Skye flipped again so she could hit the Chihuahua's jaw. When Skye landed her paws hurt a lot. She was then returned the attack and knocked down.

Chase was mad now he went to to Chihuahua and tackled her, shortly after that he bit her neck and then scratched her chest before being stopped by the bloodhound.

"Are you crazy?!" It said. "Round over, your Cockapoo girlfriend lost. Now my member is knocked out because of you."

Chase look at the Chihuahua and it was knocked out too. "Good." He said as he got the bloodhound off of him and went to Skye.

He picked her up and placed her on his back. He went to the other pups gently set down Skye and laid down next to her.

"Okay next." The bloodhound said as Chase gave out a tiny whimper for Skye.

Rubble went up against the Beagle. Rubble easily pinned it down and bit it's ear and scratched it's face. He then gave it a punch and another bite but to the neck and knocked it out with ease.

"Almost too easy." Rubble said. "Now we won so we're better than your 'squad'."

The bloodhound howled, which caught Ryder's attention but by that time the other six ran off, of course Skye was on Chase's back.

Ryder ran up to the temporary members and said. "What happened here?!"

"Your old members attacked us." The bloodhound said.

"You mean Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Marshall, and Zuma?" Ryder asked.

The ones who weren't knocked out nodded and Ryder looked around and not other pup in sight.

"Well i'll get to the bottom of this, why would they fight you?" Ryder said.

"I don't know they just raided us and they left before you even came." The Pug said.

"Weird... Okay thanks for telling me pups." He said as he went back with Katie.

"No thank you..." The bloodhound said while the others smirked.