Chapter 16: Rubble's birthday party

It was Rubble's birthday! The pups had already everything prepared in Chase and Skye's apartment. It was Apollo the super pup themed party!

"I can't wait for Rubble to come back from his digging session." Rocky said as he hammered a nail for a banner.

"Me neither, Rubble is turning 2 right?" Marshall said.

"Yeah he is, remember when we first meet Rubble?" Chase said.

The pups laughed and remembered Rubble was stuck up a tree and he was a stray and he helped in the mission to help Jake in his mountain. But that was when they were members of the PAW Patrol.

"I hope Ryder is happy." Skye said bitterly.

"I bet he is. Having fun with our weplacements, it sucks we'll separate after all this is done." Zuma added while he sat down on the couch.

"Wait, what?!" Chase asked.

"You didn't know? Since we have no owner we'll be sent to the pound." Rocky answered Chase's worried remark.

"No, no, no! I can't go back, i'll be put down!" Chase said as he whimpered.

"Why?" Zuma asked.

"I went there too many times and they told Ryder if he sent me back i would be put down." Chase told the pups. "I can't go back!"

"We'll tell Ryder and he'll have to take us back... Well you." Skye said sadly.

"I'll make sure he takes us all in again, and dump those mutts at the pound." Chase told her.

They looked at the clock and saw Rubble was done with his digging session!

Meanwhile with Rubble...

"That was some good digging! Time to go home." Rubble told himself as he entered his dorm.

He saw a note on the floor, he picked it up and read it.

Dear Rubble,
Chase wanted to give you something. Also, i went to go visit Fuzzy! See you later!
from, Marshall

"Oh, well i should to his dorm." Rubble said as he put away the note in his pocket.

He walked over to Chase and Skye's dorm and knocked the door. After a while he just opened it.

"SURPRISE!" 5 pups said as they popped out of hiding.

"Wow! Did you guys really do this all for me?" Rubble asked.

"Sure, you're our friend!" Rocky answered.

Rubble looked around in awe and then saw the cake.

"Well let's party!" Rubble said.

The pups had a fun time partying and playing pup pup boogie 2! They eventually played truth or dare, ooh!

"Ok my turn!" Skye said.

"Ok, truth or dare?" Rubble asked.

"Dare!" She said.

"I dare you to lick Chase's paw!" Rubble said while laughing.

Skye gave a surprised reaction to such a weird dare. She walked up to him and Chase offered her his paw and she licked it.

"Okay, Rocky. Your turn." Skye said.

"Um i can't, i'm uh... Sickk." Rocky said while he held his paws on his stomach.

"Oh, Rocky. Stop fooling around!" Marshall joked. "Truth or dare?"

Rocky groaned and said. "Truth..."