Chapter 20: A field trip

The pups were pretty excited for today, they're going to Jake's Mountain! In celebration for 1k i'm making this chapter super long!
-------------

Chase and the pups were waiting for the bus near by Katie's. They all had a good nice rest at Katie's, also quiet! They saw Ryder going to Katie's for an unknown reason. Then he saw the pups and said.

"Hey, pups!" Ryder told the 6.

"Hi, Ryder." They responded.

"Just what i was going to ask for, would you 6 like to put on your collars?" He asked.

At first the pups were confused, everyone but Skye and Rocky had theirs on. Ryder then pulled out all 6's old pup tag.

"What about those other pups?" Zuma asked as he took his collar off.

"I got them other ones, with different symbols. If i fell like they won't do the job right, i'll just call the real PAW Patrol." Ryder said while he put on Zuma's pup tag on.

"Wow, thanks Ryder." Rubble said as he too took off his collar.

Ryder did the same thing to all the pups and they were happy Ryder didn't dump them in the streets. This proved Ryder still loved them, and will give them back their position at the paw patrol!

"Well i'll see you all soon, bye!" Ryder the 6 pups.

"Bye Ryder!" They said back.

When Ryder let the bus came 1 minute later. They got in an took a seat. Skye sat next to Chase, Rocky sat next to Zuma, Marshall sat next to Rubble. Then the bus was headed to Jake's mountain!

"I can't wait to go to Jake's!" Rubble said excitedly.

"Me neither, but i not much if a snow pup." Marshall replied.

"Don't worry, i'll teach you how to snowboard easily!" Rubble said with confidence.

"What are you going to do when we get there?" Marshall asked Zuma.

"Probably snowboard? I'm not sure." Zuma said while he looked out the window and seeing them pass by city hall.

"What are doing, Whocky?" Zuma asked

"I'm not sure, i have nothing else to do." Rocky said while he scratched the back of his ear

"Oh, why not try to meet new pups?" Zuma suggested.

"I don't know, Zuma. You know i like Skye but she's so in to Chase." Rocky told the chocolate lab

"Yeah, true. But try to meet a new girl pup, ok? I'm help you if you want me to." Zuma said, reassuring his friend.

"Thanks, Zuma, i hope we'll find one i'll like there." Rocky told him as he looked out the window and sees several trees pass by.

"No problem, buddy." Zuma replied

"Skye." Skye turned to face Chase. "What are you gonna do when we get there?"

Skye thought about it for a second. "Hmm..." She said while she looked up. "I might figure skate, or snowboard down Jake's mountain." She replied as she looked back at Chase

Chase smiled and looked out the window and saw they were getting near Jake's Mountain. 'This is it'. He thought. 'When i ask her if she will actually be my girlfriend'

"I'll just do whatever you're doing, Skye." Chase told her as he faced her.

"Alright, do you know how to figure skate?" Skye asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"I don't really know how, think you can teach a rookie?" She said while gave a smile towards him.