Chapter 6: Cheerleading

Skye woke up from Chase's pup bed. Surprisingly she slept better than she ever had. She looked at Chase and she smiled. She then sighed happily and got up to get some breakfast.

"Maybe i should return the favor for Chase..." Skye said to herself as she started preparing Chase's breakfast.

Meanwhile in Chase's dream

"Skye..." Chase said nervously.

Skye looked at him and asked. "Yes Chase?"

"I-i-um..." Chase said.

Skye gave a confused look to Chase and he finally spat out the words.
"I like you..." Chase said while looking away.

When Chase looked back he saw Skye kissing Rocky.

"AHHHH!" Chase said while getting up from his nightmare

"Phew it was just a dream... But what if it was a vision?! Oh no!" He said freaking out before Skye entered the room.

"Chase! What's wrong?!" She worriedly asked.

Chase looked at his paws and said. "Just a bad dream... Really bad."

Skye reassured him and asked. "Can you tell me what it's about?"

Chase blushed and said. "I'd prefer not to say it..."

Skye looked at him funny and then finally said. "I made you breakfast."

Chase's ears went up and said. "Really?"

Skye nodded and they went to the kitchen. Chase and Skye began to eat together and Chase wanted to get something out of his chest.

"Skye?" He asked.

"Yes, Chase?" She said as he looked at him.

"D-do you like Rocky?" Chase said, slightly embarrassed.

"Well as a friend, yes." Skye said as she then took some pup food and ate. "Why?" She said as she finished

"No reason, just curious. Anyway today cheerleading has their tryouts today, are you going to tryout?" Chase asked, trying to change the subject.

Skye nodded and said. "Yeah i'm going to. I hope i do good."

Chase smiled and he gazed into her eyes and said. "You'll do good, you'll make it."

"Thanks Chase." She said as she felt funny.

"Not saying i don't like it but, why are you being super nice to me?"

Chase looked at his food and nervously answered. "Oh um... Uh... Because i prefer to be nice."

Skye knew this wasn't the case but she just accepted it. "Alright, Chase, well we should go!"

"Right." Chase said as they got ready to go.

Scene change (Skye's badge)

It was already over, the tryouts. Skye made the squad and the pups were happy that she made the cheerleaders.

"So what sport are you cheering for?" Rubble asked.

"I'm cheering for the Soccer team." Skye said as she joined the group.

"When is the soccer team's next game?" Rocky asked.

Chase was too busy thinking about something to answer so Marshall answered for him. "In two days against St. Peter's."

Rocky had a great a idea to ask Skye if she liked him back that day, it would be a good time since Chase will be playing soccer.

"Hey, dudes, why not go to the beach to welax?" Zuma said as he pointed to the beach.

"Sure, i'm up for it!" Chase said.

"Yeah, totally!" "Sure thing!" "Sounds good to me!" "I would like to." The other pups said.

"Okay then lets go!" Zuma said.

"Race you to the beach pups!" Marshall said as he ran off.

They howled as they went towards the beach.

Scene change (Zuma's badge)

The pups went to the beach only to find Ryder and some other pups. They went to approach Ryder but was stopped by a Pug.

"Excuse me, who are you?" The pup said, appearing to have Rocky's original collar.

"We're the original PAW Patrol team, we just came to see Ryder." Chase said.

Then a Pit Bull came in place and said. "Sorry but looks like Ryder likes us more than you six."

The pit pull had Zuma's collar, Zuma appeared to be very angry.

"Sorry but we're the real Paw Patrol members, you are just temporary." Rocky said in defense.

Two more pups came, a Bloodhound and a Chihuahua came. The bloodhound has Chase's collar and the Chihuahua had Skye's.

"Wrong. Why else would Ryder come up with a great excuse to dump you all?" The Chihuahua said.

"True, and we all do the job better." The bloodhound added.

"Are you saying we we're good at it?!" Rubble questioned.

"Correct!" Said another pup, it was a Beagle.

It had Rubble's collar and this really made him mad.

"What?! You haven't been messing with my rig right?!" Rubble shouted.

"You mean MY rig."

"No you mean his rig." Rocky said. Zuma nodded and then another pup came.

It was a Shih Tzu and it had Marshall's collar! "You must be the six Ryder said he wasted his time training."

"Shut up! We'll beat you all up!" Marshall yelled.

All 12 pups were surprised Ryder was really distracted into Katie.

"Okay then, how about round 1? Me and you." The bloodhound said to Chade.

"Huh? Well... Fine then." Chase said as he gridded his teeth.

"If when we win what happens?" Rocky asked.

"IF you win you have proven you are the better PAW Patrol members. When we win, however, you six never come back. Deal?" The Beagle said.

"Deal." The six original members said