Chapter 21: Ryder

Wow 1k! Thanks soooo much everyone! Just another shout out to a friend of mines. Read Love-Rocky15 's paw patrol fanfic! Also read RobertDelRosario4 's Kelecon of a different color pokemon book if you like pokemon! Well that's it, thanks so much for all the reads! I might do pov i'm not sure, tell me if i should or not!
--------------------

The pups were happy about the field trip they had earlier. Right now they are eating dinner.

"Here you go pups." Katie said as she set down the food bowls.

"Yum! My tummy was getting worried." Rubble said as his stomach growled.

They all ate, and Katie laughed a bit and then left the pup's room.

When they finished eating their pup tags came on.

"Paw Patrol to the lookout!" It said.

They looked at each other with confusion.

"Does he mean us?" Skye asked.

"Well we're the Paw Patrol, aren't we?" Rocky told her.

She nodded. "But what if he dialed us by mistake?" Marshall added.

"Still, Ryder needs us we have to go just in case." Chase told them.

"Yeah, after all he told us he would call us when he thinks the others won't do good." Zuma added.

After those remarks they agreed to go on to the look out.

"Where are you pups going?" Katie asked as the pups dashed past her.

"To the lookout, we'll be back!" Zuma told her.

The pups ran straight to the lookout and it all felt so weird.

"Well let's go in..." Chase said as they walked inside.

They got into the elevator but Marshall was missing.

"Here i come!" They heard

"Uh oh." They all said.

Marshall then ran in and slipped on a pup treat. He then crashed into the elevator.

"Sorry, pups. Just like the good ol' times huh? Hehe." Marshall said as the pups groaned and rolled their eyes.

They went up the elevator and the PAW Patrol symbol flashed and they appeared in their uniform.

"This feels weird." Rocky told them.

"Agreed." They all said as they finally reached the top.

They took their usual positions and saw Ryder wasn't there. But he popped out on the big screen.

"Hey pups, i need you to save me again." Ryder told them, slightly embarrassed

The pups tilled their heads and Rubble asked. "What happened now?"

"Well i was helping Alex look for his ball that rolled into the cave." Ryder told the paw patrol

They gasped and Rocky asked. "Are you ok, Ryder?"

"I'm fine, it's Alex i'm worried about, he ran inside the cave and now i can't find him!" Ryder said as he showed them the dark scary cave.

"For this job i'll need... Chase, you can us your light and excellent nose to track down Alex." Ryder told Chase as his badge showed up with his light.

"Chase is on the case!" Chase told Ryder. "Dang that feels so good."

The pups laugh, even Ryder.