Chapter 32: Mission #2... Fail

Well my birthday is coming up soon, so yeah i won't post on that day, but that's not until the 16th. So without any further interruption, Chapter 32!
------------------------------

Rocky pov

We all were playing soccer in the pup park, i might consider trying out next season.

"Chase, pass it to me!" I shouted as i passed by Marshall.

The teams where: Chase, Me, and Skye. The other team was Marshall, Zuma, Everest, and Rubble. Chase passed it to me and i passed Rubble and i kicked it to Chase, again. He kicked the ball towards the goal, the goalie was Everest, he made it in!

"Game point." Chase said.

"Yeah, now, time to play dangerous!" Marshall smirked as Everest tossed the ball at him.

Marshall didn't see the ball and it hit him on the head instead. Everyone laughed, including Marshall, and we just kept on going with the game. Marshall passed it to Zuma. Zuma ran towards the goal and he kicked the ball and...

"YES!" Zuma shouted as he made the goal

"No!" Me, Chase, and Skye said with disappointment.

----------------
Meanwhile...
----------------
Ryder pov

"Alright, Katie, will do." Ryder said as he hung up.

Katie called me so she can see if me and the pups could help her around the clinic today. So i called up the Paw Patrol.

"Paw Patrol to the lookout!" I said as i stood where i normally stand.

I waited for a while, the usual time it should be, and no sigh of them anywhere. I sighed and then switched it to the original Paw Patrol.

"Paw patrol to the lookout!" I announced, waiting to see if they'll show up.

-----------------------
Back with the pups.
-----------------------

Rocky pov

Our pup tags came on and Ryder was calling us. After the message we all gave a confused look and shrugged. We ran to the lookout, while Marshall was kicking the ball over there, and we made it.

"Here i come!" Marshall shouted.

Marshall tripped on the soccer ball and kicked it to all of us. He fell on top of us and it hit him on the head.

"Ouch." Marshall said as we went up the elevator.

We changed into our gear as the symbol flashed. We went up again with our serious face and when we reached the lookout we leaped into action. It all seemed so right, maybe a bit too right. Man i do miss this place, i wish we never had to go to school in the first place.

"Ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase said, stomping his paw on to the floor.

"Thanks for hurrying over, pups." Ryder said as the tv slid down. "Alright pups, today we need to help Katie around the clinic and that's all."

"Really, so mor rescues?" Rubble asked.

"Yup." Ryder replied. "Chase, i need your police pup skills to keep everything in order."

"Chase is on the case!" Chase exclaimed.

"The rest of you pups, just help with whatever needs to be done!" Ryder said.

"Sure thing." The rest of us said.

"Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder said as he ran towards the fireman's pole and slid down.

We all went down the slide and went on our trucks. When i got to mine, it broke down a couple seconds later.

"Pups?" Ryder asked.

"We didn't do it!" Chase said, trying to prove that we didn't

"Looks like after not being in duty for so long has made your skills rusty, i'll just look for the others." Ryder said as he rode off

"What?! He calls us up and then suddenly leaves us without letting us explain?!" I shouted with anger as we just go out of the trucks and Skye's helicopter, which ever went up.

"Let's just go finish the game that Whyder interrupted." Zuma suggested.

"Yeah i guess that can work." We all said.

We got the soccer ball that seems to love to make Marshall look like a fool. Then, started running towards the pup park's soccer field.

----------------
Meanwhile...
----------------
Third person pov

"Yes we did it!" Lenny said as he jumped around in joy.

"Ok, now shut up." Carlos calmly said as he watched the other pups run to the soccer field. "But we did get our revenge, now hopefully Ryder will see we are the better team."
-------
Well that sucks that Ryder did that, right?

Question of the day: Have you ever done revenge to get back at someone?