Chapter 36: rebuilt

Well 3k omg everyone, thanks so much! It would really mean a lot if we get to 4k by Christmas, 6 days! But or by the end of this year! I would really love to have 200 votes by the end of the year, so make it happen? Thanks pups, anyways, to chapter 38! (Old note PS if I get things wrong just correct me, I haven't done this story in 3 months.) (Do me a HUGE favor and tell me how the story is going thanks a bunch! :))
--------------

Chase pov
I was resting inside of Katie's clinic, the others were either messing around or practicing their moves for soccer.

Skye rushed in and told me some good news. "Chase, they rebuilt our dorms!" She cried as i got up from the beanbag chair. My paws must've fell asleep, they felt very strange.

"Oh really!" I exclaimed. "Well, lets go check it out!"

Scene change (Chase's badge)

We were running to where the dorms once were and there it was, all new. "Isn't awesome?" Zuma said as the constructors added the last touch.

"They even made them even better!" Rubble said as they opened up the dorms, allowing the residents to move back in.

"That's really awesome, but do we get the same dorms?" I asked everyone.

"I suppose so." Rocky said as he and Zuma went to theirs.

Rubble and Marshall went to their own while me and Skye went to our dorm. We stood in front of the door and we looked at each other. I can tell she had the same feeling as i did. We took a deep breath and held paws as i prepared to say something.

"Ok, here goes nothing."

I opened the door and the living room was fantastic! We looked at the newly built dorm in awe. It was more modern, unlike our old ones.

"It's modern!" Skye cried as she looked around. "Much better than our old ones, plus it's furnished!"

"That what i was just thinking!" I remarked as i walked into my room.

When i saw what was inside, it had everything i liked. I suppose they saved my soccer trophies, because they were on the shelfs.

"I wonder how the others are doing." I mumbled to myself.

Rocky pov

I put up the poster of recycling in my room, i had it in Katie's clinic for a while now. I looked at my room and i was slightly disappointed.

"Is something wrong Wocky?" Zuma asked as he walked in.

"No, just that the bed looks too big." I said as i jumped up on it.

It was really roomy, so like five pups can sleep here if they wanted to.

"Oh i see." Zuma said as he sat on the bed too. "Wanna go play the new pup pup boogie 3? It has your favorite song!"

"DO I!" I shouted as i got up and ran to the living room.

(Well from now on i have the chapters ready for next time. Posting will still be 2-5 days. Also sorry for the really short chapter this one is boring and the next chapter will be better!)