Chapter 30: seventh game

Alright, i am about half way done with the book! I have 60 expected chapters, so stay tuned! So let's read away! Also Adventure Bay's record is 4-2 right now.

The pups are going to play a game against Pupcity today, just to point this out Pupcity and Pupsburg are rivals when it comes to sports. Both are equally as good, but will Adventure Bay get the win, or will they lose?! Also we first have to start off of last chapter and what Rocky found!
-------------
Rocky pov

"That's right, i found a box full of bones for all of us!" I said, practically drooling at the bones.

"Oh boy we have to eat them!" Rubble said as he drooled.

"Doesn't Adventure Bay play against Pupsburg today?" Everest asked.

"No, we play Pupcity today. But you're right! We should probably go back to Katie's and get ready for the game against Pupcity." Marshall said as he drooled at the bones.

I closed the case of bones and gave Marshall a nod.

"You can have some, after the game against Pupcity." I said as i walked to Katie's

"B-But that's not fair!" Marshall said as him and the others ran towards me.

Scene change (Marshall's Badge)

Marshall pov

Today was the game against Pupcity, i heard they were even better than Pupsburg. I wonder if that's true, Adventure Bay is the third best soccer team in the league. I was in the locker room with Chase, getting ready for the game.

"Guess what Rocky found today?" I said as i put on my jersey.

"What?" Chase asked

"He found a box full of bones!" I told him as i waited for him to put on his jersey.

"Ooh! That sounds delicious!" He said as he put on his jersey.

"We should get going." I said as i heard the whistle blow.

"Yeah." Chase said.

We went outside to see the non-normal amount of fans. It seems we've gained some fans, because there's finally 1 bleacher full of fans and another one too. Before we only had 1 bleacher full, tops.

"Let's go!" The ref said as we entered the field.

Chase took the ball in and ran across the field. I cut across him, making a play so we can score. Chase was going to his grantee never to miss shot. Chase passed it to another pup, who passed it back. He passed it to another, and they passed it back to him.

He kicked the ball, it was about to be 1-0! Then... WHAT?! The goalie stopped it, no other goalie did it not even pupsburg's goalie.

They went the other way, and passed it to one another. Then i intercepted the ball and kicked it to a pup, who kicked the ball but the goalie blocked it from getting in.

"Dang it." I said as we went back on defense.

They passed it to a pup, their star. Then he kicked it and made it 0-1, Pupcity. Chase kicked it to me. I crossed by a pup and then passed it to another one of my teammates.

He ran towards the goal and kicked it, he missed though. They took it the other way. Pupcity kicked it towards another one of their players and made it 0-2, Pupcity! I do not have a good feeling about this...

The quarter ended 0-2... We're still losing. We took a break.

1 break later...

Pupcity had ball now, so they ran it. Chase got the ball from them and he ran it now. Chase passed it to me and i kicked the ball! YES! We made a goal!, 1-2 Pupcity.

We ran back to defense and they passed it to a pup real quick. He kicked it made it made 3-1, Pupcity. I groaned, we haven't won a game recently. We're going to have a 2 game losing streak if we lose this one.

Chase ran it and he passed it to another pup. The pup ran it and passed it to me, i then pass it to another pup. The pup passes it to Chase and he kicks the ball. The goalie blocked it and Pupcity took it the other way.

I remember Pupcity's record is 6-1, which is the best in the league. Pupcity had the ball, anyways. They ran it again and passed it to the pup was defending. I tripped on my own paws as he kept on going and eventually made it 1-4.

I sighed and got back up.

"Don't give up, Marshall. Remember, do your best and forget about the rest!" Chase said as he ran past me with the ball.

He was right! I called for the ball, but a bit too late. He passed it to another pup and that pup ran it. I ran as fast as i could to catch up to him. He passed it to me and i kicked it to Chase. Chase kicked it real hard and made it 2-4!

I patted his back as he pasted by. We went back on defense. I defended the pup i was closest to and they passed it to the star player. He cut threw Chase and he then kicked it and missed! We took it the other way. Chase passed it all the way to me and i passed it to a wide open pup. The pup kicked it and... He made it 3-4, Pupcity!

Sometime later...

Tomorrow we play against Pupcity but in their home field. Then after that is Benston and then Windy Hills. Their are other teams that we still haven't faced and we won't this season. But in total there is 10 teams. The standings? Eh, i'll tell you about that later.

We had the ball, it was still 3-4. In this season their is no ties, only a do or die thing. It's when the first team to make a goal wins. The clock was down to 45 seconds. Chase kicked the ball to me and everyone, who went for Adventure Bay, cheered for me to kick the ball.

I listened to them and i kicked the ball! It hit the pole but a pup from our team got it and passed it to Chase.

"You can do this Marshall!" He said as he kicked the ball to me.

I used the momentum from the pervious kick and made mine more powerful. I kicked it as i saw 5 seconds were left. 4...3...2...1... I made the goal! The final alarm went off, now it was do or die. It was 4-4, tie.

Pupcity took it across the field and a pup got it from the star player! He passed it to Chase and he kicked it. Chase missed but i quickly recovered it. I got it and kicked it towards Chase. He kicked it again and...

BAM! 5-4, Adventure Bay! We won against Pup city! Our record was now 5-2 and theirs was 6-2! Me and my teammates gathered up as we cheered! We did it! We won a game again! I watched as Pupcity walked away in disappointment, i guess they weren't expecting this loss, haha. Now time to go back to Katie's for those bones!