Chapter 35: ninth game

Alright, so nothing to say really so see you later!
----------------

Chase pov

Well today we are facing against Benston, which should be easy. Tomorrow we go to Windy Hills, but they are near by the tropical islands around here. Me and Marshall are waiting for the whistle to blow. I looked around the school stadium, it seems to be even more fans came to watch us.

Oh yeah! During our road games, they tweaked up the stadium so now it's like the other school's stadiums. The Benston team came out. They had on mostly black and red as the outlines. The whistle blew as all the teammates got there. We started with the ball and i passed it to Marshall.

Marshall took it towards the net and he passed it to another pup. I watched as the pup went towards the goalie and kicked it to the goal. The goalie made it bounce off his grip and Marshall came in to make the goal! 1-0, Adventure Bay!

Benston had the ball, there star player actually. The star player is just as good as our 3rd best player in here. He tried to cross up Marshall but he knocked it out of his position. Marshall kicked it to me and i got it. Adventure Bay cheerleaders were cheering out the usual chant and i looked at Skye.

Dang, she looks cute in her cheerleader outfit, i then looked back at the goalie and i kicked it. I tricked the goalie to think i was gonna kick it, but i made him flinch and he dived for it. I then kicked it on his weak side and made it 2-0!

That quarter ended 2-0.

It was the last minute in the game, we pretty much won already. I got the ball and i kicked it towards the goalie. I passed it to another pup and he passed it to Marshall. He got it and he was about to kick it for the goal. But he passed it to a pup that was cutting threw. The pup just walked in and made it 3-0!

The alarm went off and that was game, 3-0, Adventure Bay wins! Our record is 7-2 now, we're tied up with Pupsburg!
---------------------
Well that was a short and easy game!

Question of the day: Are you enjoying my story?