Chapter 31: Chase's birthday

I'm so happy, i finally have 100+ votes! Wow the only thing i can say is THANK YOU ALL! I'm so thankful that i've gotten past 2k and past 100 views, 50+ comments by Christmas?! Omg that would be just great, or 3-4k views by Christmas?! I shouldn't ask for too much, but i'd love for that to happen! Alright, i will stop talking and get to the story!
------------------------

Chase pov

Well today is my birthday, the pups said they couldn't do anything since we're broke right now. But Marshall invited me to practice soccer for the game against Pupcity in a couple of days.

"So 1-1 match, right?" I asked.

"Yup." Marshall said as he took the ball from me and ran towards the goal.

"Hey, no fair!" I told him as i chuckled.

The wet thick green grass was feeling quite pokey as i ran towards Marshall, who was kicking it towards the goal now. Marshall howled with excitement and joy like if he won a trophy of some such. I caught up to the Dalmatian and snatched the ball right back.

"Huh? Chase, come on!" Marshall said while i kicked the ball several yards away.

I ran towards the ball as the bright sun hit my eyes, blocking my view from the ball. I took a quick glance at the sky as i ran to the ball, it was filled with white puffy cotton-like clouds. It was pretty well and calming weather. I got the ball and kicked it to the goal while Marshall chased after me.

"You won't make it!" Marshall teased while i looked directly at the goal.

"Watch me!" I said.

I was always a fast runner, but it felt like i was floating on air not on grass. I was running faster than i even knew i could run. I kicked the ball towards the goal and it hit then net.

"Ok." I heard Marshall say.

I looked it him with curiosity and asked. "Ok what?"

"Katie wants us to go back to the clinic." Marshall answered as i grabbed the ball.

The ball was wet and had some grass on it, so i brushed off the grass as i looked at cars pass by.

"Well let's go." I told him as i redirected my attention to the Dalmatian.

Scene change (Chase's Badge)

Me and Marshall went walking to Katie's clinic. We've arrived and i looked over at the bay real quick, seeing Wally doing his 'Wally Spinner' trick as Cap'n Turbot gave Wally a snack from his boat.

"We're here!" Marshall exclaimed as he stopped in front of the clinic.

I entered the clinic as Ryder, Katie, Skye, Rocky, Rubble, Zuma, and Cali pop out from hiding. There was a banner that had in big bright golden colors, with a blue backround, that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!' It had blue and gold balloons, streamers, and a cake that had the same thing that the banner had, also with a police badge!

"Wow did you all do this for me?" I asked in shock and surprise.

"Yup, happy birthday, Chase." Ryder said as everyone came towards me.

Ryder scratched my ear as Marshall tripped on a balloon and it popped in the process, spooking Cali. Cali jumped out of Katie's arms and landed on another balloon, making it pop as well. This time Rocky was spooked and he jumped as a reaction. Then he landed in a bath, that was supposed to be for Rubble later on.

"Yuck, i'm wet!" Rocky said in disgust as we all laughed at the funny chain reaction.

"Oh no, you poor thing, are you ok?!" Rubble said in a enormous worried tone.

"Yeah, i'm fine." Rocky said as he got out of the bath.

"Not you, the bath!" Rubble said as he checked the bath, which was filled with bubbles.

We all laughed, while Ryder only chuckled, Rocky didn't laugh at all. Instead, Rocky did a quick shake while Ryder announced.

"The party has started!"

We all howled in happiness as we started to play games, such as pin the tail on the pup, and flashlight tag, and also Shadow puppets! It was an exciting day with all my friends!

"Now time for the cake!" Katie said as he brought over the cake.

It was vanilla cake, since we pups can't eat chocolate. Katie cut out a piece for everyone and served it to all of us while i peaked at Ryder and saw him blankly starring at Katie. I sat down next to Skye and when i got my cake i took a bite. It had a kick of some milk on the bread, also icing it in too. It was delicious and very worth the wait all year.

"Happy birthday, Chase." Skye told me as i finished my piece of cake.

"Thanks, Skye." I told her as i then told Ryder.

"How hard was it to make my party?" I asked him.

"Well let me tell you this, Chase, it was..." Ryder said as he took a bite of his cake. "A piece of cake." He finished with a wink.

Everyone laughed at Ryder's silly, but funny, joke.

Third person pov
-----------------------------
Meanwhile at the lookout
-----------------------------

"So their favorite place to hang out is the pup park, correct?" Carlos asked as he hit the blueprint of a very evil plan.

"That's right." Angel replied as she drank some soda, shortly after crushing the can and throwing it at the wall, oh how disappointed and angry Rocky would be!

"So, we first make our rigs defective and when Ryder calls us for a mission, don't go." Carlos said as he smirked. "He'll call the originals and then they'll come in and 'their' rigs will be broken!"

"Mhm, go on..." Lenny said in return.

"Then Ryder would think THEY broke it and then he'll make us the permeant members of the PAW Patrol, it'll be genius of us!" Carlos finished with an evil laugh.

"Agreed." They all replied

Soon the pups were ready for the other's revenge and got straight to work on the rigs...
----------------------

Well, how was it? Thanks for reading all!

Question of the day: When is your birthday?