Chapter 14: Rocky's little secret

Before you read! Please read Pokemon-fan's fanfic! It's called: Paw Patrol: Campus Life! Thanks, and please read it!

It was the day after Zuma's victory. Rocky had to tell Skye his feelings toward her. He just had to tell her if she wanted to hang out and then tell her his feelings!

Rocky took a deep breath and knocked on Skye and Chase's door. Skye opened it and said.

"Oh, hey Rocky!"

Rocky smiled and asked. "May i come in?"

Skye nodded and Rocky came in as she closed the door and Rocky just stood in the living room, giving out a sign that he was asking if he could sit. Skye got the message and nodded.

Rocky took a seat and asked. "Where's Chase?"

"He went to the school gym to work out for soccer, he fells better so he went ahead." She said. "I was just working on my project i had for school."

Skye pointed at the computer next to the TV and it showed Skye was taking notes on how to obey a trainer's commands.

"Oh i see." Rocky said while looking at the computer. "Well i was wondering if you wanted to go hiking with me today? After all it is a beautiful day!"

Rocky looked back at her and she said. "Sure, Rocky, let me get ready. Come back in 10 minutes?"

Rocky smiled and nodded in the inside was partying but in the outside he was playing it cool. He excused himself and went to the apartment he shared with Zuma.

"What did she say, dude?" Zuma asked, he was sitting on the couch watching a show called Pokemon X&Y.

"She said yes! I'm going to get packed up, don't wait up!" Rocky said while Zuma laughed and saw Ash's Pikachu defeat team rocket.

"Classic." Zuma commented.

Rocky got packed up. He got his hiking backpack. He packed up his water container, pup snacks, camera, sunscreen, shades, jacket, and also his green cap from the paw patrol.

"All ready!" Rocky said as he put on his shades and put the camera on his neck.

The camera was pup friendly, in other words. Pups can use it! He then put on his cap and walked out his and Zuma's room.

"You ready, dude?" Zuma asked while he opened up a bag of popcorn.

"Sure am! Wish me luck..." Rocky said as he bursted out the door.

"Haha, oh Whocky." Zuma said as he ate 3 pieces of popcorn.

Rocky went to Skye's dorm and knocked. Shortly after Skye came out, only with her backpack as something she will take. Skye giggled when saw Rocky.

"What? Is it because of the shades?" He asked.

Skye nodded but told him. "They look funny on you, anyway. Let's go!"

The pups went to jake's mountain, the lower part of course. Then they started hiking. It was a mixture of an easy and hard trail at times. Like for one minute it will be smooth and the next it would be steep.

Some time later...

They were on top of the mountain where snow wouldn't be. Skye and Rocky were exhausted.

"Have any food?" Skye asked.

Rocky set down his backpack and took out a container full of pup treats.

"Sure!" He said while he set down the container.

Rocky opened it and revealed bone shaped pup treats the colors of all the pups! Skye and Rocky helped themselves to a couple and Rocky asked.