Chapter 26: Sixth game

The pups are playing their second game against Pupsburg, this time in their home field! Adventure Bay's record: 4-1! Posting 2 chapters in one day as a treat for over 1.5k, thanks!!!
----------------------

Chase pov:

We just got off the bus to Pupburg's home field, it was bigger and louder than Foggy Bottom's fans.

"Pupsburg, they the best! They'll top all the rest! Pupsburg will beat Adventure Bay! Gooooo Pupsburg, yay!" The cheerleaders cheered as we all entered the field.

We all got ready, only me Marshall and Skye went to pupsburg. Everyone else was busy. Skye went to the cheerleading squad as they did their cheer.

"Adventure Bay, Adventure Bay! We're the best! We put the champ in champion! Adventure Bay will win against Pupsburg! Goooo ADVENTURE BAY! Wooooo!" They cheered as we were called out to play.

Pupsburg started out with the ball. Their star players cut threw us and they passed the ball and they kicked it right on the net, on their first try! 1-0, Pupsburg.

It's been awhile since the last goal occurred, we had the ball now. I took it out and passed it to Marshall. Marshall ran towards the goal and passed it to another pup. He kicked it and then made the goal, 1-1 tie!

We went on defense, as we high-fived the pup who made it. Pupsburg turned the ball over right away and I got it. I ran towards the goal as i heard our cheerleaders cheer.

Just to let you know, Pupsburg is still undefeated. I kicked the ball and i scored, 1-2, Adventure Bay!

It was the end of the 1st half and we took a short break.

Sometime later

Marshall pov

We all went back to the field and played on. We started with the ball this time and we ran down the field. Chase began with it, of course, he passed it another pup and that pup ran across the field.

The pup kicked the ball and... Ooh so close! He was like 1 inch away from the net, it hit the bar. Pupsburg had the ball now and the were running down the field, fast.

They kicked it to their #1 player and Chase intercepted it and the pup kicked Chase's face! Chase got knocked out and they blew the whistle. They gave the pup a red card, now he's out and he already did a foul play in the 1st half.

Chase was taken to the emergency room in the stadium and we had to keep going, i was the captain now. I took the foul goal and kicked it. I missed, sucks i know. Then Pupsburg had the ball.

They ran down the field and they kicked it to another pup, who was closer. He kicked it and made it 2-2, tie!

I took Chase's place of starting out the ball. I passed it to another pup, who passed it go another. Then they kicked it, it was pretty far... He missed it, no!!

It's been quite a long time since anyone has made a goal, it might end a tie... So pupsburg had the ball and they ran it across the field. They did a play we ever seen before. They kicked the ball and made the goal! 3-2, Pupsburg...

It was only 20 seconds on the clock, we can still tie it up! I ran the ball down the field, dodging every pup on the way. 11...10...

I was nearly to my comfort range when i saw 3...2...1... I kicked the ball before the alarm sounded. It exploded past many players.

YES, YES, YES! Andddddd

No! The goalie stopped it... The pupsburg fans roared a cheer, pupsburg won the series against us. 0-2... Well i guess we have to find out who's better in the championship games...