3

A couple of the boys were asleep but I wasn't I was wide awake. I could feel harry falling asleep next to me his head on top of mine. Ethan and josh had some fat snores. JJ and Simon were practically having sex as they were on top of each other sleeping. I snapped a quick pic for private blackmailing reasons lol. Tobi and I had been talking for a while now Harry sometimes having an input and then the subject parents came up. 'I love my parents especially my mum' tobi admitted I just gave him a small smile and then harry added 'yeah parents rock what are you're parents like?' Harry knew he had said something wrong as I winced 'unless um you dont wanna talk about it' he began to stutter i just put a finger to his lips.

'My parents died when i was little, 5 actually' I stated. 'Dont start apologising it wasnt your fault so please dont' I smile at them both knowing behind that smile I was broken. 'Mind if i ask...how?' Tobi asked sheepishly. I just nodded 'it's fine...9/11 they were visiting my mums friend who lived in the twin towers, my mum was pregnant, 8 months, and obviously the attack happened and they died making one last phone call to me.' I finished and the boys were silent for a minute. 'I would say sorry but you said not too' harry piped and I laughed a little. 'But that's just me so do either of you have siblings'....

I woke up in the morning my head resting on Harry's shoulder. I groaned causing harry to wake 'morning sunshine' I giggled at him. 'Morning morning haz' I stretched and stood up making my way to the kitchen. 'Tobi said you told him and harry about your parents last night?' JJ wandered in a sweet kind of smile on his face. 'Yeah' I was quite blunt. 'I'm proud you hate talking like that' he pulled me into a hug. 'I dont know I just feel I can trust them' he pulled away holding my shoulders 'you can, all of us, you can trust all of us.'

I drove back to my house and chucked my keys down. I decided to film a gaming video and chucked on my headphones and begun. I ended the video and decided having nothing else to do I'd take myself out and edit in a cafe. I was sat in a little booth with my steaming hot americano. I finished editing and uploaded. The views started to come in and comments started to be made. I was scrolling through them and I saw one that made me smile. Omg that little part where she sang she should do a song!! I liked the comment and then I just listened to music in my headphones and emailed my manager with an idea.

 Omg that little part where she sang she should do a song!! I liked the comment and then I just listened to music in my headphones and emailed my manager with an idea

Y/n.L/n
Its coming on 9/11

Comments:
Tobijizzle: 💛💛💛
Wroetoshaw: proud of this ❤
Ksi: 🙂💘
Fan1: awh its gonna be about her parents
Fan5:^how do you know?
Fan1:^the date is when they died
Hater1:gonna be shit
Fan3: THATS A WEEK AWAY YESSS

It had been a week and I had been hanging out with the boys so much. I had flirted with harry as well as he with me alot. The boys started shipping us going "ooh y/shaw" pricks. Even though it made me wonder if he liked me back. I woke up a week since my post. It took me a minute to see the date. My mind filled with horrible thoughts but I tried to shake them away. I got up and chucked on my joggers and the jumper harry had given me. I put up my hair into a messy bun and messaged my manager to release my song she did.

I let everyone know on my snap chat and Instagram story it was out. I got alot of praise from my close friends which cheered me up a little. I needed some company and comfort I got in my car and begun my journey. I had radio 1 on and then the most magical thing happened. My song started to play. I pulled over and videoed it and posted it onto my story. I continued to drive and I smiled to myself as the presenter said he wished me the best with this tricky day.

I hated crying infront of people but today had always been an exception. I couldn't help myself I knocked on the door and I already felt fragile for fuck sake. Harry opened the door and I fell into his arms balling. 'Shh' he whispered I felt him kiss the top of my head 'you will be okay' I was glad to have comfort.

Me and the boys just sat together as they tried their best to cheer me up. I assumed JJ let them know, I did crack a smile or 2 they were being sweet bless them.

 I assumed JJ let them know, I did crack a smile or 2 they were being sweet bless them

Y/n.L/n
I miss you every day dad but especially this day and I remember you're phone call to me this day. You were the best person I know along with mum and it sucks I lost you both. 'You are my world I love you' you're last words to me. Just know you are also my world and I love you both of you.

I decided to sleep alone tonight and I headed home and went straight to bed. I awoke at 12 am I had been tossing and turning all night for god sake. I wasnt sure whether or not to go to JJ so instead I went to Harry's. I gave him a quick text letting him know I was outside. 'Y/n? What's wrong?' He hugged me and let me in. 'I can't sleep I'm sorry for bothering you I can go' he just smirked. 'No it's okay you can come into my room with me' I went with harry and followed him to his room.

(A/N) hehehe what will happen ;) please vote I'm desperate oof x