28

It had been a week since the holiday and honestly I was so excited for Christmas with everyone. Harry and I were planning and heading to Guernsey for a weekend coming up which I was honestly so excited to meet his family especially his brother and sister. I was on my way to the sidemen house as harry had already left to say bye for the weekend. I parked in the drive way quite quickly so it was extremely scruffy. I jumped out to be met by an opened arm Simon 'bitch dont go' I ran into his arms and he squeezed me tight 'it's just a weekend' I said muffled into his chest. We turned and headed into the house as I jumped onto Simon's back.

'Hey / bye hoes' I giggled hoping off Simon and giving the closest person to me which happened to be ethan. 'You're leaving nooo' JJ boomed down the stairs spinning me round. 'You guys were never like this when I left.' Harry moaned 'that's case no one cared' Jide laughed causing me to hit him 'Olajide' he laughed harder and I rolled my eyes. 'Right lets get going' harry stated saying his goodbyes I hugged the girls 'sleepover when I get back?' Talia nodded with excitement 'yes I'll get gee' I nodded and said goodbye to JJ, Josh and vik. 'Goodbye To To' I smirked as he shook his head 'stupid name' Tobi muttered hugging me and I finished by saying goodbye to ethan and then simon 'bye hoe' I whispered 'bye bitch'.

I walked into the Lewis household and breathed in the same scent harry had just him and slight mint it felt so home like. I was instantly met by a warm hug from Harry's mum. She stroked my face and turned to face harry 'oh how have you managed this beauty' she hugged him and I couldn't help but smile. His dad hugged me and I watched josh jump on harry 'I MISSED YOU' he laughed along with everyone else. Josh switched to me ' I heard you're amazing at football, lets go' he grabbed my hand and ran through the house making me Yelp but follow.

I has been playing football with josh for about half an hour as harry caught up with parents and rosie who had said a small hello to me. I headed inside out of breath and plopped down beside harry. 'Hey' I breathed out smiling. 'Hey darling would you like a drink' his mum asked 'no I'm fine thank you mrs Lewis' i tried my best to be polite as possible. She waved her hand through the air 'call me sue' I grinned at her had that she was so lovely.

'Mum! Y/n and I are gonna pop to the shops grab some milk' he intertwined our hands and unlocked the door 'dinners in an hour' we headed out taking the long way so we could go over the beach.

Y/n.L/n
Quite like it here 🇬🇬⭐
📸: @wroetoshaw

Comments:
Ksi: COME HOME
Y/n.L/n: @ksi neverrrrrr
Miniminter: @y/n.l/n pwease 🥺
Taliamar: awh
Fan9: THIS MEANS SHES MEETING HIS FAM
Hater8: @fan9 stfu no one cares
Fan4: @fan9 AHHH YOURE RIGHT
Wroetoshaw: we quite like you here too ⭐
Y/n.L/n:@wroetoshaw awh ily ⭐

We arrived at the shop and as harry headed to the dairy i decided to grab a film Josh and I had been talking about. Unfortunately with just my luck I turned the corner to be met by a group of not so nice looking boys. I tried scanning for the film but before I knew it one of them had slapped my ass causing me to jump back in surprise 'you really keeping fit there arent ya' his ruff voice made me more uncomfortable. I pushed past him and managed to grab the right film. 'I'd shag you' one of them laughed moving in my way. I clenched my fist. 'Move out of my fucking way.' I finalized with as much chest as possible. 'She said move' hearing Harry's voice made me relax. He held me close as we pushed past 'go fuck yourself' he was extremely agitated as I could tell which made me somewhat nervous.

[A/N] sorry I'm not updating lifes being shitty I'm so sorry I'll try x