33

I woke up at the sidemen house with a shit ton of notifications and alot of shouting. The first thing I did was clicked on the notifications of the post I'd been tagged in.

 The first thing I did was clicked on the notifications of the post I'd been tagged in

Katiesleach
I love you 🌍💘🥰
Tagged: @wroetoshaw

Comments:
Fan8: wtf @y/n.l/n
Wroetoshaw: katie wth we broke up 4 years ago?
Hater5: this is low even for you Katie
Fan9: @y/n.l/n
User10: @y/n.l/n
Ksi: you sick fuck
Vikkstagram: this isnt cool

I could feel myself tearing up but I was quick to wipe my eyes. I opened the door slightly and tuned into the shouting. '-NEEDS TO DELTE IT' Ethan. 'I KNOW GUYS IM TRYING' I wandered out the room and downstairs. The boys all froze and looked at me. The first thing I did was walk over to harry. I softly grabbed his face 'I trust you' I whispered pecking him and turning to go stand with tobi. I leaned on his shoulder getting quite tired already. For fuck sake this illness. 'We've all texted her and called her she wont answer' Simon let me know i nodded 'she'll delete it soon there are a million comments and they're are majority hate' I nodded again 'also I explained on my story about it and unarchived the lost from 4 years ago as katie took the photo so everyone was clear about it' I nodded again 'okay' it was all I could get out I felt really out of breath.

'You okay?' Tobi asked putting his hand on my shoulder. 'Meds' I choked holding onto tobi I could see a figure running to the sink and getting water and the right tablets. I was quick to swallow it down. I leaned my head in to tobis chest so everything was dark. I felt his strong arms around me I again tried not to cry but it wasn't out of sadness it was out of frustration. 'Fuck this is annoying' I gritted my teeth. 'Yeah we know but its calm we dont mind' tobi tried to calm me 'I mind' zoned back in by leaning back. Tobi secured me and held my shoulders. 'Okay I'm good' I moved to go back upstairs. 'I'm gonna go get ready'.

I decided to just chuck on some joggers and Harry's hoodie. We decided to go out on a date well kinda date out for lunch. We went to nando's and ordered our usual. I had 2 fans that were girls come up to me being so sweet about my channel and apologising for Katie even if it wasn't their fault. 'Y/n' Harry's soft voice filled my ears whilst I was mid bite. 'I'm so glad you genuinely trust me' I smiled at him. 'I'll always trust you. I love you' we just sat for a second smiling at each other. 'I love you too' we split the bill and headed home.

Today had been stressful and I had a feeling the Katie situation was going to get worse. I headed into our room and turned over to go to sleep I felt harry snake his arms around my waist pulling me in to his body. I tried to be silent as a tear slipped. I glanced at the clock and it was 6 o clock. 'Good night' I chuckled. I closed my eyes and harry reached his arm round and wiped my face which made me smile.

[A/N] obviously no hate towards Katie shes amazing also double update :) please vote lol I'm desperate x