7

I woke up beside harry it was still dark outside so I had a quick glance at my phone. 4:41 am. I leaned back into harry but he had already woken up. 'Everything okay?' I nodded 'I do have a question' I admitted a little sheepishly. He hummed a reply 'this whole relationship thing what happens because well...I've never had a boyfriend' harry let out a little laugh until I hit his chest. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. 'Well they do cute little things with each other hang out out alot, we'll go around each others houses' he explained to me. 'When do we tell fans?' Harry leaned his chin on the tip of my head. 'Friends first, we can tell our friends whenever your ready' I nodded in agreement. He kissed the top of my forehead and we cuddled for a little before I drifted back to sleep.

'Morning gorgeous' harry was playing with my hair. 'Morning haz' I tried to give him a quick peck but harry pulled me in for longer I mean I wasnt complaining. I laughed into the kiss and pulled away, 'permission to post this?' I asked turning my phone towards him. 'Dont ever need to ask me he stood up hugging me and yes post it, I like it it's kinda mysterious' I smiled and really did peck him that time.

 'Dont ever need to ask me he stood up hugging me and yes post it, I like it it's kinda mysterious' I smiled and really did peck him that time

Y/n.L/n
And the guesses begin😭😂🤭

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: jealous of him 😶
ksi: I must know who
Taliamar: us girls need to meet and have girl talk!
Freyanightingale:@taliamar agreed !
Miniminter:^ I'll come
Zerkaahd:^^same
Y/n.L/n: @miniminter @zerkaahd nope
Behzingram: omg yasss girl pull
Ksi: @behzingram Ethan wtaf
Tobijizzle: tehe go y/n
Hater1:🤣🤮

I laughed at Harry's comment and headed into the kitchen. I got met by two very intense Callums. 'Boys' I nodded my head moving around freezy to grab some cereal. I plopped myself at the table and began to eat, liking some tweets. All of a sudden the boys sat opposite me 'so' callux started 'you and harry just like before when you were here' I rolled my eyes 'yep sure' i nodded and continued to scroll. 'Then you wont mind a lie detector test with harry?' I smirked I was brilliant at lying 'sure why not' I got up and went to let harry know.

'Right hey guys its Callux and today me and freezy are gonna ask these to some questions' he winked looking down the lenses which resulted in me gagging. Harry laughed as did freezy. 'Harry let's start with you. Are you and y/n dating?' He shook his head 'no' it was a simple reply which was good. 'Interesting' cal commented looking st the screen 'y/n. Are you and harry dating?' I looked callum right in the eye 'no we are not' he leaned back a little looking at the screen 'even more interesting, harry you lied yet y/n you told the truth somehow wtf' I let out a laugh as did harry 'well then you've got your answer' I joked.

We finished off the video and somehow harry and I had escaped everyone knowing. I walked up to Harry's room with him and we both laid on his bed and let out a sigh of relief. I rolled onto him 'I'm a good liar' I smirked 'yeah thank god you are' I rubbed my nose against him. 'Maybe next time you can come around mine?' I suggested slightly scared of denial. 'Yeah I'd love that' his hands sliding around my waist. I smiled 'okay' he smiled back 'okay' I stood up and gathered my things. Harry was going to drop me back where my car was.

I gave him a quick hug goodbye and a quick kiss. I hopped into my car and headed home ready to get a shit ton of editing done. I was in the middle of editing when one of those years ago today photos popped up. I had a look at it. It was JJ and I at our first concert together looking aesthetic as fuck. I sent it to him with the caption.

Y: 4 years ago today ? 😂
J:omds fam mad

Y: 4 years ago today ? 😂J:omds fam mad

Ksi
Four years ago jesus ???
Tagged:@y/n.l/n

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: we really will be friends for life
Wroetoshaw:my gave friendships
Zerkaahd: bare time ago
Fan1: THIS FRIENDSHIP
Fan2: always loved these two
Hater:stfu she was fat then still is now

I carried on my editing and posted my videos I had done with the boys. I was glad things were going a little better even if they were about to fall apart.

(A/N) I need to update more I swear please vote x