23

Harry and I knocked on the door as they had locked it as we left. 'Hey guys' we smiled at them and sat down everyone else looked quite sombre. 'Everything ok?' Harry asked and Josh was the first to speak up 'I'm guessing neither of you have checked social media?' I shook my head now extremely concerned 'well you may want too' I grabbed my phone and I watched Harry turn his on. I decided to check twitter first as that's where most shit goes down and I was right as 1. our ship name was trending and 2. there was a 30 second or so video of us dancing in the park. I smiled at the memory as it came flashing back to me the moment itself gave me a warmth through my body as I thought about it. Harry had also checked twitter as that is what he is most active on. I looked up and our eyes met he was smiling just as I was 'oh well' he shrugged and then continued scrolling through his phone. everyone else  continued chatting I caught his eye again and he was still smiling but this time there was a small wink.

I grabbed Freya and Talia's hand excited to tell them about Harry and I moving in together. We got into Talia's room and I was too excited to even suit down before I blurted it out. 'Harry and I are moving in together' I grinned ear to ear and I watched their faces light up and they jumped up and engulfed me into a hug. 'awh I'm so happy for you' Freya cooed. 'ahh this is amazing' Talia murmured into my chest. I squeezed them in tighter glad that I had them. we walked back out and every single one of the boys were staring right at me smirking 'you idiots good?' I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV and switched to Netflix. we all sat together and watched a film I was leaning on harry and had my legs over both Jide and Ethan.

We all headed to bed straight after the film finished. I hugged JJ before following Harry into our room, 'moving in huh?' he raised his eyebrow making me laugh . 'is that okay with you?' he pulled me into another hug 'as long as you're happy' I nodded 'yeah I am' he grabbed the side of my face and kissed the tip of my head 'look at this we're on holiday together living the life never thought this is where'd we be four years ago' I smiled 'never' I turned and headed into the room. 'hey' Harry whispered I slipped out of the dress and snuggled up next to him his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. 'you were okay earlier right? about the whole twitter thing' I laughed 'of course I didn't honestly I screen recorded it we're cute' he giggled with me and leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and I felt that he was doing the same.

Waking up the next morning was so much effort as I knew we had to get up early so I rolled out of bed and got ready as quick as possible, I didn't do my make up today because I couldn't be bothered. I walked out being one of the last other than the 2 girls who I knew would be doing their make up, Talia especially. I was having a conversation with Vik about minecraft before everyone was ready 'so film a video soon?' he finished off as we were all heading towards the mini bus we had hired 'yeah' I nodded 'that sounds perfect' I ended up next Jide at the back of the bus and opposite me across the isle was Harry and Simon in front of us were Tobi and Ethan, in front of Harry were the girls and then Josh and Vik at the front, Josh driving that is as everyone hates Vik's driving. Today we were heading out to the sea to do some water sports like paddle boarding and honestly I had never been more excited for something.  

{A/N} here you go have this shit chapter please vote and again I'm up late wtf x