46

It had been a week since little y/n had been bored and everyone had been calling her little y/n which made me smile. JJ was coming round everyday too see if I was still alright which I didn't mind because I enjoyed watching him and my little girl he handled her with care  which of course harry would freak out about making me smile a ton. Life was good and I was almost forgetting completely that I was going too get to 2 years. Today I was leaving her with Harry as it was that day. I decided to head to our favourite park we used to go to when I was little and I sat on the swing and decided to give my mum a call. 'hi mummy god I feel like I haven't said that in a long time. It's my 2 year mark so I'm scared but I think I'm slightly at ease you know I've written the guys letters and I think its going to be okay, it was hard but Josh, Simon, JJ and I planned my funeral. I love and miss you and dad a lot thank you for just well... yeah. Everything is okay and I feel like to be with you soon well I'm okay with that well goodbye until then I assume. I hung up the phone and looked out before me.

There was a little girl and her mother coming towards the park the mother sitting a little away on the bench and the girl running full speed towards me and the park. I smiled and was just getting off the swing when she came to talk to me 'hello' I smiled at her. 'hey' she just sat down on the second swing. 'So where's your mummy or daddy?' she asked sweetly I just smiled 'my mum and dad always watch over me just like yours will in the future' I stood too leave and the girl yelled after me 'goodbye misses' I just waved and walked the long way home to escape the pain of some boys asking me if I was okay I loved them but it was just difficult especially today. 

I wandered around the city for a while and grabbed some coffee I knew this place like the back of my hand but I was walking around aimlessly, trying to waste time. I started to head home at 5 assuming I'd sleep the rest of the day but getting in I could see Harry was stressed with little y/n and all. I reached into her cot and started relaxing her 'go to bed Harold get some rest' I caressed his cheek and rubbed his nose against mine. I fed y/n and tried my best to get her to sleep which surprisingly she did I slipped into bed next to Harry and started playing with his hair. Thank fuck I had him right now.

I got awoken at 2 am because of little y/n but I told Harry not to worry and that I'd deal with it but of course as usual he wouldn't be Harry if he didn't worry. I had turned on netflix and just started watching any random shit. Harry wandered in and started kissing my neck he cuddled into me and our child. 'we did it we fucking did it and produced a beautiful girl as well' I laughed 'that we did my love ' we sat cuddling with y/n till the morning when the guys came and woke us up.

'MORNING' Jide yelled walking in which awoke me slightly and got a hit from Tobi 'don't wake the baby fam' he covered his mouth 'oh shit yeah' they all settled into the sofas next to us Josh snapping a quick photo of us lying there. 'do we wake them up?' Ethan asked I could only faintly hear them I waved my arms. 'what the fuck are you doing in my house' I whispered as aggressively as possible without being angry. 'we Harry for a video' Vik motioned towards the sleeping man on me I smiled looking at him 'nandos first?' I asked smirking knowing the answer was already yes. They all jumped up and I got changed as they awoke Harry. I popped y/n in the pram and we headed off.

Being in nandos with everyone reminded me of the times where I would forget about it all and I would be so relaxed without a single worry. I glanced over at JJ and he put a thumbs up to me and I laughed I motioned with my head towards the door and he nodded. we both ran outside and I hopped onto his back I let the wind brush against my skin and I breathed the air in laughing along with JJ. He put me down and we just hugged in the middle of the street with no one particularly around we just hugged. 'I love you' he whispered 'no matter how it goes from here I love you' I squeezed him a little 'and I love you Jide' we stood like this for a minute or so and headed back giggling JJs arm around me. I raised my glass 'to the love I have for you guys' 'cheers' several voices chimed together.

[A/N] so I'm really close to the end and it's coming pretty soon like very soon so yeah please vote okay I love you if you got this far x