36

3 months time skip because it be like that

Life was good as usual harry and I had been together around 9 months. Paige had come round twice since because apparently she loved us. Today we were heading to the sidemen house to film for their channel and I was going to film a gaming video with Jide as we needed too. They filmed their main channel whilst I did some scrolling and to my surprise came across a fan page for me but this one seemed different. I clicked on the account and was brought to edits of me and my parents. I wiped my eyes as I had cried unexpectedly I liked and commented and looked at more of their posts. The one that made me smile yet cry was the one that had the caption of if you ever see this @y/n.l/n they're so proud of you bby I tweeted a screenshot and the caption I love you guys. I did a little more stalking and the boys had just finished up so I followed JJ upstairs. 'Right you're taking viks place in dead by daylight so go in his room and play' I nodded and ran to his room.

We filmed for around an hour before it was chaos of shouting and shit. 'Lunch?' I screamed down the stairs to everyone in return getting a 'HELL YEAH' me and Jide agreed to go pick some up. 'I'm so glad I got you' JJ let me know making me smirk 'well enjoy it whilst it lasts' his face fell 'not funny y/n' I rolled my eyes and tutted 'don't lecture me' I bit my lip 'I'm not I'm just saying don't' I begun digging my fingernails into my palms. 'Well make it funny not sad' I retaliated. 'Y/n. Careful' I dug deeper. 'Or what?' We sat in silence and ordered the food we tried quick as possible to get home and as soon as bursting through the door we  chucked down food everyone started chatting and eating. I felt a tap on my arm I looked over at josh who looked concerned. 'You ok?' He mouthed I shook my head and he understood moved over to me. 'In a minute we'll say were filming and we can have a little therapy sesh' he said under his voice. I nodded 'okay sounds good thank you.' I returned.

I headed up stairs and sat on Josh's bed cross legged. I fiddled with my feet and explained the Jide situation, 'I just feel like making a joke makes it easier for me I guess.' I shrugged. 'Maybe' josh suggested 'find the boundaries with different people and go from there like with me it's calm obviously ask harry and everything but just with Jide lay off a little?' He sounded like he was asking which made it a little better. 'Yeah I think you're right thanks Josh god I'm glad you're my therapist' we hugged for a minute and went downstairs.

I moved over to Jide and leaned my head on him 'i'm sorry' I whispered. 'It's chill fam It just gets to me as I'm not quite used to it yet.' he rubbed my arm and i nodded 'I get that love you' I looked and smiled at him. 'love you too nig'. Harry and I headed home both glad we got to spend time with the boys even if it was for filming. I did some editing for my channel and posted my perspective for the dead by daylight video and my fans loved it they told me to post a ton more and that they wanted more so I guess I knew what was going on my second channel now. WOO CONTENT I giggled to myself. I fell asleep at 9 which fucking hell is early but I was glad at least I thought I was.

{A/N} Look at me updating so proud lol jk anyways trying to get my head screwed back on I guess please vote and if you're actually reading this I love you x