19

I rubbed my eyes and as my view cleared and came into focus I saw myself facing harry I couldn't explain how glad I was cause god 1 week without him made me feel broken who knows how much pain any longer would of brung. As I rubber my eyes to help me wake up I remembered we were going on holiday. I rolled out of bed even as harry groaned in complaint 'come on up you get H' he just moaned as he lifted his legs above the sheets. I just rolled my eyes and made my way to Jides room. 'Hey my fave you ready?' I smiled at him and he lay down his vlog camera and picked me up spinning me around. He grabbed my cheeks in a tight grip 'woo! A holiday with you' I laughed and left to get my luggage and go downstairs with everyone else.

We were all gathered by the door as josh explained how we would split in cars and how we would regroup at the airport. I nodded and tobi pulled me into his side 'I'm gassed you know' I nodded and gave a warm sweet smile 'its gonna be good' I was in Simon's Tesla with talia in shotgun josh and freya behind harry and I and then the other boys in the other car. I'm pretty sure we all fell asleep on most of the way lol.

Y/n

Y/n.L/n
My pillow on the way to the airport ;)
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: guessing I'm comfey then
Fan1: airport???
Taliamar: my photog me proud guys
Freyanightingale: they were pretty cute 6/m dribbles
Y/n.L/n:@freyanightingale I DO NOT
Ksi: @y/n.l/n I meannn you do soz

I was rolling my eyes over the dribbling comments as we arrived 'AH AIRPORT AIR' I heard JJ explain to his camera everyone was vlogging and letting their fans know harry of course wasnt gonna upload so he came and leant on my shoulder and I filmed. Just as I was stopping he pecked my cheek and ran to vik like a little kid. Once everyone had finished we did all the boring stuff like baggage and boarding until I ended up sat in the middle of Ethan and harry as harry had insisted on sitting by the window next to me. Jide was sat in the four seats an isle away from us in the order of him Simon, talia, vik who by the way had already drifted off and then the next 3 seats were tobi, josh and freya.

I leant my head on Harry's shoulder and hummed 'you know when I found out it didnt effect anything' I was surprised he was bringing it up but I went along. 'I know bu-' he stopped me by pressing a finger to my lips 'like before no buts I love you and we do this together from now on it's not just you its us in this together' I smiled at his cringy he was but I just lay my head back 'together' I agreed.

 'I know bu-' he stopped me by pressing a finger to my lips 'like before no buts I love you and we do this together from now on it's not just you its us in this together' I smiled at his cringy he was but I just lay my head back 'together' I agreed

Freyanightingale
Foreign tings ay
Tagged:@y/n.l/n @taliamar

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: ooh cuties ;)
Taliamar: we holidaying together
Zerkaahd: holiday fun
Behzingram: this gon be lit
Ksi: fam.
Fan1: HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ON A GROUP HOLIDAY

We knew we were staying in a villa that had 8 rooms enough for all of us plus 1 spa it was a beautiful view and a pool a fucking pool! We all spent out first hour exploring it all and unpacking. Obviously I was in a room with harry so we sorted out our belongings and headed down into the huge dining room where everyone except Simon and talia were 'probably shagging' JJ stated making everyone laugh a small laugh as we were all knackered. 'Right so tommorow beach?' Josh asked/reminded we all nodded and muttered as all we wanted was sleep 'alright cool night' and with that him and freya went to bed and one by one everyone disappeared. 'Goodnight harry' I whispered I took a slight pause 'I love you' i decided to grow some balls 'i love you too y/n/n'.

(A/N) goodnight I'm tired please vote and whatever fuck I need sleep x