39

Harry and I had already started some planning it was stressful but we wanted it to happen on our 1 year anniversary which was September 14th. I was ready and I knew I was, i was going dress shopping by myself cause I didn't want opinions. I was debating taking Jide even though I knew he would be no help. I walked out of the dressing room in a ball gown as I always wanted to feel like a princess. I brushed it down in the mirror. 'You look nice' a deep voice let me know making me jump. 'Josh' I smiled 'what are you doing here' I hugged him carefully trying not to crease the dress. 'Seeing as JJ would've been useless and you don't want the girls to see I thought I'd help. I smiled at the thought of Josh caring. 'Might wanna take a seat then'. we went through ten dresses before i found the one. I did a twirl and Josh came and stood next to me , holding my hand. 'you ready?' I let a tear drop 'more than ever'.

Josh and I headed home to the sidemen house where I was hiding my dress from Harry everyone was there and I managed to hang up the dress in Josh's room. The Wedding was within a week's time and Harry's best man was going to be he was also going to have Simon with him I was going to have JJ in a dress then obviously Talia Freya. Everything was ready venue the people the invitations have been given out and our plan was to keep within a close group of friends.

I joined everyone else downstairs moving straight over Harry to wrap my arms around his stomach I looked up at him and I felt everything all over again just the way he looked at me made me get butterflies in my stomach. I whispered to him as quietly as I could 'harry Lewis I'm completely and utterly in love with you' he just kissed the top of my head and whispered into my ear 'and future y / n Lewis and completely in love with you' we stood there with everyone else making jokes and just smiling for hours obviously ordering food and that in between.

It is now 2 days before the wedding and the girls are taking me away to a hotel for the night. The boys were going to do their classic stag do and we were going to spend the night partying. Obviously the two days for so hangover tomorrow could be recovered from. We didn't dress up too much you really going to go down to the bar and drink a lot. We arrived hopping out the uber giggling hysterically as we were excited that this was the last night I could go out before I had to take Harry with me. We ordered shots at first and took a photo and posted it before we forget to do any of that.

 We ordered shots at first and took a photo and posted it before we forget to do any of that

Y/n.L/n
Before I have to take harry with me everytime I go out 😌
Tagged:@taliamarr,@freyanightingale

Comments:
Taliamar: girls nightttt
Freyanightingale: WOO!
wroetoshaw: feel a little violated
y/n.l/n: @wroetoshaw sorry love x
Ksi: DRINKING OUR WEEE
y/n.l/n:^ someone take away the tequila from this man
Miniminter: have fun dickheads :)
Fan8: this is cute

I don't think any of us really remember the rest of the night it was quite fuzzy but there was a lot of drinking games played. But somehow we all managed to wake up in our hotel room weirdly just one of our rooms when we booked three, we woke up piled upon each other. I just giggled a little and headed down for breakfast tucking them both in as I left.

I was walking around London a park to be specific when I just stopped and looked around me I breathed in the air I appreciated it for a second I appreciated that one day this air that I was breathing right now I wouldn't be able to breathe but as much as most people that would have the same ending as I did would be down and would be depressed I couldn't help but realise how lucky I was. I wasn't depressed and as much as sometimes it hurts to know that I wasn't going to be around for the whole time I'm I was happy Harry made me happy JJ makes me happy the boys the girls make me happy every moment I spend with them just felt right to me and something so little like breathing in the air made me realise even when I'm not here they'll still be happy they will still be happy that it happened and not that it's gone.

[A/N] I haven't really updated in a while it's been interesting but obviously with Corona virus I've got so much more time and I'll be updating a lot more sorry that's a shitty chapter but the next one will be the wedding and hopefully from then I can just keep going until ending and now that I've officially like planned out and everything cause I know how it's going to end and I know what I want to do with it properly now I can just get on and do it so thank you for anyone that's actually still here reading this because I know I haven't updated in a while I'm really sorry ok please vote love you all x