17

I hadn't left my house in a week I didn't answer anyone's calls I had completely isolated myself and I decided today I may as well go out. I chucked on some leggings and one of harry's jumpers which was pretty much the only thing I had been wearing this past week. I didn't really think through where to go I just ended up at the cafe where I met JJ. 'the usual?' the waiter asked I shook my head 'no just one americano today' he nodded and asked no questions and just headed behind the bar. I got out my laptop and edited a video as I had to act normal I always filmed back up videos. He handed me my coffee and I carried on with my work

Harry's pov 

Holy shit. It was her, me and the others were out when I saw her through that coffee shop window and as always she was beautiful and then i felt my heart sink, a twang at my heart knowing her focused face wasn't mine anymore, the way she bit her lip when concentrating she was editing I already knew because whenever she edited she used her glasses god she looked so sad and alone I just wanted to go and cuddle her tell her it would be okay. But I couldn't not till tonight. Tonight was the night of my plan.

y/ns pov

I made eye contact with him for the first time since it all his warm sweet smile gave me butterflies all over again. I tried to show a reassuring smile act like I was okay but I knew he could tell I wasn't I couldn't bare to look at him again with every moment without him hurt a little more than before. I continued to edit when a face popped in front of me an americano in his hands. 'hey...' I felt my eyes start my eyes water 'Jide' my voice was hoarse in whisper 'I'm sorry' I didn't want to look him in his eyes 'JJ I want to forgive you I do but it hurts so bad knowing its never going to be the same' his hand placed on top of mine 'please it will we all miss you everyone's quieter now harry hasn't left his flat in days we made him come out with us today please...' his beg made my heart hurt. I stood up and packed my bag 'JJ I miss you guys too but it hurts too bad' i slipped put of the shop and ignored Jide calling after me 'y/n please' the tears had streamed down my face by now. 'that was my only chance and I wasted it.

I got back to my apartment and it was around 2 pm when I heard a knock at my door. 'hey?' I begun opening my door to reveal Vik. 'um hi y/n I know we don't talk much I just thought you might need a friend?' I moved aside to let him in. 'minecraft?' I asked grabbing my 2 controllers and handed one to the nodding Vik. we started to play when Vik tried a conversation 'You wanna talk?' he asked I nodded only a slight nod though 'I lost it all cause I was a dickhead ' I stated keeping my eyes on the screen. 'no you weren't you were just scared everyone understands' Vik tried to make me feel better 'Vik it's okay I know it was me and it's also okay soon I will fix things I just need to fix my head first.' I saw in the corner of my eye his nod. 'and of course we respect that y/n' I stopped for a minute and smiled at him 'thank you for this Vik at least I have you' Vik left my house at 5 pm. 'goodbye Vikram' I laughed giving him a small hug 'Goodbye y/n' I shut my door  and smiled at how sweet he could be.

It was getting late and by late I meant 10 pm I had been sat watching harry's youtube videos when I saw the one of me and him that Callux filmed 'are you dating, no' I laughed at how worried Harry looked I was on the verge of tears when my door knocked again for fuck sake people couldn't just leave me alone. I paused my laptop and walked over I knew I looked like shit but oh well. I opened my door and there he stood. Harry.

{A/N} ooh whats he gonna say, lol i'm so predictable, please vote and sorry for this shitty chapter I apologise