10

Warning mature content !

Y/n.L/n
Let's get this party started!

Comments:
Wroetoshaw:fuck meee 🥵🥵
Taliamar: YESSS SLAY BITCH
freyanightingale: I've already seen you and her somehow you're just getting hotter
Behzingram: ghee
Wroetoshaw:@behzingram bro.
Ksi: always knew green looked good on you💚

Taliamar
Me and @y/n.l/n lookin good in wigs ;)

Comments:
Miniminter:I mean you always look good bb
Taliamar:@miniminter awh babe
Zerkaahd:^this is cute
Ksi:@zerkaahd **disgusting
Y/n.L/n: @ksi never could spell could you
Behzingram: ^^ 😂😭

I was sat with your classic party red cup in my hand, mine so happened to be full with coke and vodka as I wasnt planning on getting too drunk. 'Hey babygirl' harry came around the corner giving my cheek a peck. 'Everything okay?' I asked I could smell the alcohol on harry and just let it slide. 'Everthing is tip top' harry perched on my lap making me laugh at how silly he was.

I heard JJ shout some rude words through the microphone and turn up the music to a song. 'Dance with me' his words were slurred as I got pulled along. We were dancing host hands moving round my waist where as mine were around his neck. 'I'm so glad I found you' he whispered into my ear as I leaned into his chest. I lifted my head meeting his eyes, I knew we couldnt kiss as someone might spot us although everyone here was wasted.

His hands moved down to my ass as he pulled me in as close as possible. 'You can't kiss me' I couldnt even get the words out I could feel my entire body just relax yet tense. He finished the gap between us by pressing his lips against mine. They moved in sync around us I felt the music stop everything just froze nothing else mattered. This feeling I had with harry could it be, no I wasnt quite ready to admit it was love.

When we broke apart everything came back to me and harry and I began dancing I saw that no one had noticed and I couldn't help but smile at how everthing turned out. 'Upstairs' harry questioned. I nodded and together we snuck up to the spa room the one harry usually stayed in.

I jumped on to the bed as it sunk slightly, harry climbed on top of me and he was just staring into my eyes. Theres something I loved about harry's eyes they had a deep blue colour that sparkles when he gets excited. He leaned down touching his lips to mine. 'I like your hair without a wig' he chuckled 'yeah me too' harry kissed me with more passion behind it I could feel the raw emotion behind it. 'I-' I knew what he was going to say but he stopped himself.

We continued to kiss with more passion and power, we rolled so I was straddling him 'are you sure?' His voice hoarse. 'I'm sure'I confirmed. His hands slid down my thighs and I slipped off my swimming costume like outfit. I'll let you imagine the rest lol ;)

I awoke and the sunlight burning through the windows I squinted my eyes and looked over at the door slightly cracked open. I slipped out of Harry's grasp and as I stood everything came back to me, why I was in this room and there I was stood in the room butt naked. Shit. I felt a breeze against my bare skin as I made my way to the wardrobe. Fortunate for me harry had some  clothing items in there.

I made my way down the stairs and met Josh's smile. 'Fun time last night' I rolled my eyes at his little comment and began burrowing through the cupboards I pulled out 2 cups and put on the kettle. 'Want one?' I asked josh he just nodded. I knew how he liked his tea quite strong with 1 sugar. I handed him his cup and we sat around the island. 'You know I'm glad you came into Harry's life even if it's not for long' josh knew he had slipped up. His hand instantly went to his mouth. 'How do you know?' I demanded. 'JJ he told us all and told us not to tell harry or you, he told us and when he did we were pissed at you we then realized why you didnt want us knowing' I sighed and let my head fall into my hand. 'We dont care but I think harry should know' I looked at him dead in the eye 'no' my voice pierced our conversation I could feel how deadly I sounded.

Josh and I joined everyone but harry in the lounge. I made direct eye contact with JJ and josh just looked down. 'Well she knows we know' he admitted and JJs eyes grew. 'You prick!' I ran at him and just hit him over and over. 'WHY!' with each word I hit him 'WOULD' I could feel the tears coming 'YOU' I was pretty much sobbing. 'TELL THEM' I was broken I couldnt believe he had. He picked me up whilst I continued to squirm hit and cry. He led me into the empty room, and stood me infront of him. He just hugged me whilst I gave up hitting him. 'I'm sorry' he whispered to me 'I had too I'm sorry' JJ repeated 'I love you, you're my bestfriend and I love you' i met his eyes 'I love you too bestfriend' a tear fell from his eyes and we just stood there embracing.

(A/N) sorry my books so shit rip I'm sorry please vote lol enjoy this absolute trash x