32

I was sat in my room that I shared with haz but right now I felt alone as ever. I had a pillow wrapped in my arms and I was crying into. How pathetic. I waited for harry to come back and say some words of wisdom but in the back of my head I realized he might not. I didnt even see how annoyed harry was meaning he might just go back to his flat. With those bad thoughts I headed straight to the lounge chucked on the hoodie harry left and headed back to our room to cry some more.

'Hey' his soft familiar voice made me want to stop crying. I didn't want to turn and look at him as I already felt exposed. He was quick to sit next to me and wrap his arm around me. 'I'm sorry' was the first thing after about 10 minutes of silent hugging I said. 'Why you sorry, you just got angry we all do' even if JJ was mad I could be a little happy. 'But Jide?' I asked in a plea. 'well he went  off on a rant about how he's breaking about it all and now every Wednesday was it? we're gonna meet just us boys and talk we think it'll help him well all of us really' I smile at the thought of the boys working together and making each other happy.

I laid on Harry's lap and we sat talking for hours and hours before I asked him bout posting the dress I wore on holiday. 'I think you should you looked beautiful' I smiled and pecked his cheek.

 'I think you should you looked beautiful' I smiled and pecked his cheek

Y/n.L/n
💜💜💜
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Taliamar: Slayyyy
Freyanightingale: look at you oh my god
Ksi: 👗💜👍🏼
Wroetoshaw: and I got to see you in this the longest :)
Fan8: that's a hot dress
Hater: it looks gross lol

I liked Jides comment and quickly messaged him hey, I get it's hard I'm sorry for being annoying I love you x it wasn't long before I fell asleep. Waking up the next morning without having any meds yet felt like I was literally well dying. My head hurt so bad that standing up made me almost fall. I couldn't move and I hated asking for help but I had no choice. 'Umm harry!' I shouted and within seconds he burst in. 'You okay?' I smiled 'I'm fine but could you help me to the kitchen' I stood and wobbled but harry secured me. It made me feel awkward getting helped but as soon as I reached the cupboard and swallowed my many meds I was fine. I slid down the cupboards onto the floor all that walking had gotten me out of breath. Wait. No I was fine right? I had hardly moved.

Time skip oops :(

It had been a month since my hospital checkup and I was doing alright. I tried my best to hide weakness but harry saw through it. JJ and I had sorted it all and tonight we were going to the sidemen house and have a game night which was going to be stress. Talia and freya weren't coming tonight though they both had plans. Harry and I didnt knock as we walked in I got met by the bug arms of ksi sweeping me in a hug. 'How you been?' I nodded 'good good' I head butted his chest and we all headed into the lounge. 'Team monopoly?' Josh asked and I nodded. It was an odd paring but we sorted it 'NO I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND' harry whined whilst I paired with tobi 'vik is your girlfriend' I giggled. Josh paired with Ethan and simon with Jide.

'HAHAHA MONEY' JJ chuckled his voice menacing Simon hit him 'stopppp this isnt how we win' I laughed and Tobi and I shared a look knowing we were about to win. 'I dont like the way those two look so smug' josh announced to the group pointing at us. I roller the dice and we landed exactly where we wanted too. We high fived and bought the place. 'Right bitches that was the last one count up' everyone counted already knowing they'd lost. 'UGH you've won' vik slammed the cards down and I jumped on Tobi tackling him in a hug 'YESSS' we cheered. Whilst tidying I heard JJs idiot comment 'oh shit I thought it was who had the most money' we all laughed 'oh for fuck sake JJ' simon complained. The rest of the night was just as good amazing actually.

[A/N] trying to daily update again sorry for the delay lol please vote x