27

MATURE YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

It had been a week and now we were leaving. It made me sad but happy because it would be nice to be home I swiftly wandered around the place one last time pausing by the pool. It had been good here. We arrived at the airport and we were sat waiting at the gate so I decided to do some scrolling.

 We arrived at the airport and we were sat waiting at the gate so I decided to do some scrolling

Vikkstagram
Birthed from snapchat
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: oml I'm tired
LY/n.L/n: @wroetoshaw so tired I'm a cushion
Wroetoshaw:@y/n.l/n we can take turns 🙂
Vikkstagram:^please stop flirting in my comments
Ksi: we all bare tired
Fan4: awh they're matching

We stepped off the plane and I then realized I hadn't worn a jumper and it was freezing. I watched as harry yanked his hoodie of and slipped it on me. 'There you go not so cold' he grinned pulling me into his side rubbing my arm. I ended up falling asleep on harry in the car as well and next thing I knew I woke up in my own bed at home my suitcase next to me. I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus on the time it was 2pm JESUS. I ran into the kitchen still in Harry's hoodie to met by well Harry and a bunch of boxes he held out his arms and took a noticable breath in 'home sweet home' I rolled my eyes giggling 'you're such an idiot' I teased turning to look for my phone just as harry handed it to me and pulled me into a hug.

'Me and you living together' he let out a slight laugh kissing my head we both seemed to be staring out at something that wasn't there. 'Right shall we?' I hinted to the boxes and whilst we were at it we could decorate as it was December 2nd.

 'Right shall we?' I hinted to the boxes and whilst we were at it we could decorate as it was December 2nd

Y/n.L/n
We should decorate and move in more often
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Ksi: the fans going wild omfg
Fan4: MOVE IN?!
fan7:AHHH ENDGAME
taliamar: @miniminter why aren't we like this
Miniminter: @taliamar harry too cute
Wroetoshaw:@miniminter true dat
Fan9:awh
Wroetoshaw: Haha you're stuck with me
Y/n.L/n:@wroetoshaw doesn't seem to bad
Callux: ^ oh it will

I finished off placing Harry's controller on the desk in my gaming room which now had mine and his setup. I wandered over to the tree and looked up it was huge just like every year. 'So my beautiful girl what we doing first as we have the house to ourselves  forever' I chuckled but made myself straight forward by wrapping my arms around his neck and begun kissing him with passion. I backed us into mine sorry our room closing the door for no particular reason other than habit. We broke the kiss and I removed my top and trousers whilst harry did his thing. I crawled onto harry and moved my hands up his chest and around his neck and cheek. I started kissing him rough and then I felt it making me pause and open my mouth with pleasure 'harry' I moaned loudly as we could do that now. I gripped his hair around my fingers causing him to also moan.

JJs pov

We were planning on picking up harry and y/n for lunch but I knocked and as no one answered I let myself in I gasped at the tree and oh my god it was bigger in person I was about to go to the room when I heard a moan causing me to sprint out shaking my head 'they're having sex' I panicked telling josh he just laughed 'I mean fair enough' I got back in and we text them but neither answered as expected god and I thought I was bad.

[A/N] again with