epilogue

Harry's pov

Nothing felt right anymore and every time I looked at little y/n I was seconds away from crying. Today everyone was coming round to read the letters, it had been 2 days and the entire sidemen and talia and freya stayed at the house but I refused. They assumed it was for little y/n but it wasn't it was because I couldn't take being surrounded by people she loved it hurt too much. I had spent the days with little y/n mostly crying and watching her favourite films. This morning I was trying to make it look like I hadn't completely given up. The house still smelt like her. I hadn't slept in her room no our room. I was going to try tonight though. I hadn't moved anything she had touched I was too scared too. I never would of thought something would of hurt this badly. I knew I'd have to get my shit together but not today.

JJ's pov

It had been so fucking quiet. We were all going to go to y/n and Harry's I wore the outfit she used to love when I wore. Nothing was the same anymore everything reminded me of her all the little things. So many years of friendship gone and it had fucked with my head but fuck me did I feel bad for Harry. Today we were going to try convince him to get little y/n to come live in the sidemen house for a while because honestly I felt horrible for him to lose the girl he fell in love with to be gone and have that constant reminder there. I wasn't a fan but for Harry right.

Getting there we all knew that the door was open but Josh still knocked before entering. 'haz? you awake' He jumped up from the sofa and his eyes were red and puffy. Behind him little y/n was playing in her cot. 'Oh Harold' Ethan whispered and we all group hugged. 'so I found the letters' We all nodded and sat around on the sofa reading them. We spent the next 3 hours discussing memories we had with y/n and it made us smile but also cry it was a strange feeling but it was okay. That night we all fell asleep piled onto each other and spent the night talking about y/n and god I felt like it was good for us and her. 

The next morning we were all about to leave and I decided I had too do something 'Harry'I placed a hand on his shoulder and he nodded 'let us take little y/n only until you are feeling better than the pain you have right now' his red eyes looked swollen and sad. 'It hurts looking at her but I'll get over it for y/n. right?' he looked at the floor and I lifted his chin 'It hurts alot and she wouldn't be mad at you for feeling' I hugged him tight and it felt weird because neither of us were particularly affectionate I could feel us both sobbing though.Simon grabbed little y/n clothes and things whilst Talia carried little y/n out. We pulled away and Harry held her 'I'll come visit you I promise I just need time baby I'm sorry mummy and daddy love you' he leaned his head against hers I looked away because it hurt too much watching them.

[So realistically this is the end but after I finish the letters I may have a couple years later bit but for now this is it. fuck it feels weird and its been a roller coaster of emotions thank you too anyone whos voted or even just read also your comments mainly on the last chapter but through the whole book mean so much to me and they keep me going so thank you. Thank you so much for crying along with me cause we're cool lol love you all x]