3: sakura/tsukasa

This is a recommendation made by @-yellow_tsukasa- !!

"Honey, I'm hooome!" Yelled the childish cat as he returned back to the human he's contracted with. A big, childish smile was plastered over his face.

"Welcome back." Greeted the quiet Sakura. She was the unfortunate, poor human forced to contract with the notorious Tsukasa, and was now forced to do his bidding. Sakura was unfortunate enough to have fallen in love with Tsukasa. An emotionless frown was stick on her face.

"..What? You're not happy to see me, Saku-Chan?" Tsukasa childishly pouted. "I feel hurt!~"

The two just stood there in silence, for about a minute. One minute. One glorious minute without Tsukasa speaking. One, amazingly quiet minute.

Sakura bathed in the silence, it made her day. She was quietly enjoying herself in the short silence she was so gratefully given.

Unfortunately, her little time of glee and happiness was interrupted once the minute had passed.

A nasty grin had sneaked its way onto Tsukasa's face.

"Today was a greeat today today! I saw Amane!" Said Tsukasa, his nasty grin had turned into a sneer. Sakura continued to do her paperwork. "Also, today, I got to do something with someone I loove!♡" Exclaimed the wicked ghost, his sneer never faded. "I have her kisses, I gave her hugs, I did sooo many things with her, you wouldn't be able to count!!"

At this list of things Tsukasa said he did with his "girlfriend", Sakura grew agitated, and it was pretty apparent on her face. Papers were done slightly faster than normal and her once emotionless expression had grew into a slight glare while she rushed. All of that emotion and she could only utter but a few words. "Good for you."

"Whaaat? That's it? You're not jealous or agitated? Not one bit?" Questioned Tsukasa. He kept pushing Sakura and agitating her in ways she couldn't think of when she had entered a contract. "Don't you want to hear? Don't you wanna know? Don't you want to know who captured your dear master's heart?!"

Tsukasa childishly flew around in circles, his sneer turning back into a childish grin.

"Can't say that I do, sir." Said Sakura, to be honest, she was dying to know. Sakura was dying to know who captured her master's heart, and how she did it, but Sakura, as emotionless as she is, is chock-full of emotion, and is too fearful to find out.

Her heart rate calmed down and Sakura continued doing the paperwork as she once did before. Her slight glare has ceased and she was now breathing properly.

"Well I'm going to tell you, anyway!" Declared Tsukasa, his voice was chock full of excitement. "Her... Name... Is..." With each word, Sakura was certain that the mischievous Tsukasa was only pausing at each word to get on her nerves. She grew nervous, but didn't react, and tried to look as normal as possible.

"...You!" Exclaimed Tsukasa.

"..What?" Sakura questioned. "Please refrain from any jokes like that."

"It's not a joke!" Tsukasa pouted. "You're the one I love! More than aaany one!" A nasty sneer has appeared on Tsukasa's face. Suddenly, he flew all the way to Sakura, he kept flying closer and closer, with Sakura taking steps backwards, as she did not want to upset her master. Tsukasa kept flying closer until Sakura's back had hit a wall.

His breath lingered on her neck, which sent shivers down her spine. Tsukasa's smile had never faded as he closed the gap and kissed Sakura...

...On the cheek.

Sakura then mumbled a few words, slightly embarrassed at what her contractor had done to her.

"What was that? Didn't hear you!" Tsukasa's sneer had returned into a childish grin.

"..I.. I said you missed." Mumbled Sakura, a light blush had covered her cheeks.

"Well, okay then!" Exclaimed Tsukasa. His hand encompassed Sakira's check as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

The kiss was rough and filled with emotion, but Tsukasa wanted more, he was almost about to do more until-

"What's this!!?? My lady, I have returned, and I shall save you!!" Exclaimed Natsuhiko.

"No! She's mine!" Declared Tsukasa confidently. "I'm going to hug her and give her kisses. I love Sakura!" His smile never faded as Sakura's blush had deepened.