2: mitsuba sousuke pt.2

Warning: Lots of insults coming from yours truly, Mitsuba

It's been a few months since you "met" Mitsuba. Since then, he's been pestering you nonstop.

"There's been no other school rumours lately, I'm bored as heck!!" You complained. You sighed as you mumbled into your book. Nobody was present at the very end of the school library, so you were able to talk to Mitsuba carefree there.

"(Y/N), the only thing you should be complaining about is how butt-ugly you are!" Mitsuba sarcastically replied. "Just look at your face, eugh, disgusting!"

"Hey!" You grumbled. "Shut up, Mitsuba."

The look on your face was most definitely not a pleasant once, and so Mitsuba, reluctantly, left you alone.

Sadly, even when he was gone, he still bothered you. That is, you could never stop thinking of him. Mitsuba's mean comments and sarcastic remarks made your heart heavy, yes(and that's precisely the reason why you're angry), but a tiny part of you just can't seem to let go.

~Mitsuba's POV~

Argh, what's wrong with me!? Mitsuba thought, slightly angry. The first time someone remembers me, and I insult her day to day! Wait, why do I even care, anyway?! His mind is driving him crazy as he walks around the school campus. Mitsuba takes a deep breath and sighs.

Ever since you've met, Mitsuba's had his eyes on you, whether it be when he was alive, or when he was a spirit. She's always on my mind, it's so frustrating! Never once can I ever think of something or someone else! Mitsuba messes with his hair in frustration.

Somewhere, deep down inside, Mitsuba's always known the answer.

At first, when he died, he was going to ask (Y/N) first if she remembered her, to see if she was truly worth it. But something stopped him from doing so, and it was fear. Fear that you didn't remember him. Fear that you would scream and run away in cowardice. Fear that you didnt even notice him in the first place.

And so he avoided you until he questioned literally every person he remembered.

Until there was nobody left. Nobody remembered him, and so he consulted Tsukasa, which temporarily caused him his mind.

Now that Mitsuba knows the answer, that you actually remember him, his condition has only gotten worse. Thoughts like She's cute.. and I'm just saying it, not like I mean it or anything.. keep popping up in his head randomly.

Finally giving up, Mitsuba sighs and makes his was back to you.

~Meanwhile, in your POV~

That jerk! You thought angrily. I REMEMBER HIM AND I GET NOTHING BUT RUDE REMARKS! Your cheeks reddened in anger and you recall as the mean remarks he gave you.

Daily, Mitsuba would pester you with sentences such as 'Your face would look prettier under my feet, haha!' and 'I know I'm a ghost, but man, the only thing I can see through is how fake you are.'

It was annoying, and it made your heart heavier with each remark, but it was the only thing in your mind.

He's all I ever think about these days, sheesh! You mess with you hair in anger as you hide your blushing face with your book. If I was as cute as him, I'd- Wait, cute? You blushed in embarrassment at your current thoughts. Wait, what am I talking about, he's not cute! Denying it didn't help, either.

You sighed, completely confused as to why such a jerk would constantly occupy your thoughts, anyway.

He's a jerk, end on story. You told yourself, a pout was present on your face. "Sure, Mitsuba might be cute, and charming, and adorable, and-"

That's when you slipped up.

There he stood, Mitsuba. He stood right in front of you, staring st you in pure and utter shock. "Oops, did I say that out loud?" You asked. "W-well, what I-I meant was-"

You were cut off by someone's quiet voice.

Mitsuba mumbled something you ccouldn't quiet make you. "I'm sorry, could you please repeat that, Mitsuba? I couldn't hear."

"I said I like you too, dummy.."

REQUEST LIST
Teriyaki x Reader
Teru x Reader Part 2
Kou x Reader Part 2
Tsuchigomori x Deaughtswoman!Reader
Jealous Mitsuba x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader

Edit: changed some sentences and removed the jarring gap.