42: hanako

Somewhat of a crack Fic. This is an AU where Hanako's a student. It's also a drabble cos I'm having trouble with the whole "Dominant" thing aha..
Also, Hanako ooc.

The two kids sat beside eachother in detention, waiting painfully for it to end. The supervising teacher had already been asleep for a long time, why didn't they escape?

The answer was obvious.

The moment the teacher fell asleep during detention, Hanako and (Y/N) got to work immediately. They took out their spray bottles of whipped cream and started to mess up the slacking teacher's face with all sorts of icecream toppings.

The pair carefully balanced whipped cream, a mountain of sprinkles, some caramel, strawberry and chocolate sauce all on top of the sleeping teacher's face.

The teacher was screwed.

And so were Hanako and (Y/N).

The two had to stop their giggling as soon as possible, but that was hardly possible.

The whole time he was asleep, the supervising teacher had been drooling.

Priceless.

They even snapped a photo of it.

--

Thirty minutes in detention and 30 more to go.

The joke had already died and now Hanako and (Y/N) are both bored to death.

"Psst, Hanako!" (Y/N) whispered, trying her best not to wake up the teacher.

Hanako snapped out of his little daze, turning his head over to face her as soon as he came to his senses.

"Yeah?" He said.

"We're the only ones awake here, right?" (Y/N) asked, grinning mischieviously.

"Uhm.. Yeah?" Hanako answered, not sure about what was so funny to (Y/N).

The (E/C) eyed girl quietly made her way beside the boy, trying to get as close to Hanako's ear as she could without making a noise.

"What the heck are you doing-"

"How intimate~" (Y/N) wispered into Hanako's ear quietly. Which brought a blush to his face. Which made him try to hide his face. Which made him fall over and make a loud noise.

The teacher woke up from his glorious nap. He, too went back to his senses.

There were too many sweets on his face.

--

"And that's the story on how we're been through ten highschool's until now, Yashiro."

REQUEST LIST
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader