19: hanako

Like Every Other Day

"I'll treat you much better~" Said the ghost in front of you. Unfortunately, he wasn't teasing you, like every other day.

Like every other day, he basically acts as if you aren't there.

Like every other day, he interacts with those that aren't you.

Slightly angry, you give Hanako a cold glare. "Stop playing around with the human's feelings!" You threw a mop at him. "You'd hurt her once she figured out why!!"

"Eh?" Yashiro, the human, spoke, confused. "I-I don't mind Hanako!! Don't worry, (y-y/n)!!" She insisted.

Hanako's grin only grew wider. This was his way of teasing you, by pretending you don't exist. It was the fastest way to get onto your jealous nerves. "What's this? Is (y/n) jealous?" He mused, only hugging Yashiro closer.

"Ha! You wish! I'm only worried for the human's feelwings!" Crap I messed up!! You gulped in a large amount of air, hoping he didn't notice.

Curiously, Hanako tears himself apart from Yashiro in order to see what's wrong with his 'poor ghostly assistant'.

He teased you, no expression apparent on his face, pulling at your cheeks and poking your nose. He even tickles your sides, in attempt to crack you. Mabye if I.. Hanako mused in his head.

Suddenly, you feel something soft and cold reach your cheeks...

..and your face exploded in a flash.

"H-Hanako!! Don't tease me like t-that!!" You stuttered, your face blushing the hardest it has ever blushed from the moment you were born..

..to the moment you died.

"Yeah, sure." He turns to go back to playing with Yashiro. "Have fun being another motionless object just like every other day."

"..sure!" In a huff, you quickly left the bathroom, throwing your mop onto the ground harshly.

Your apparation you called a body phased through the small amount of students that passed by, not one of them noticing you. Surprisingly, some did feel a shiver at your ghostly touch.

Stupid Hanako..! You huffed, still lashing through the countless human bodies passing you. Him and his completely stupid games..!!

"Oya oya, what's this?" You hear a voice. "We can't have such a beautiful spirit all alone now, can we?"

"..Hanako? I told you to leave me alone! If you're going to play with her feelings, you'll only feel worse once she dies.."

"Thing is, I'm not Amane! I'm Tsukasa, and your anger summoned me!" Now that he mentions it, his patch was darker than Hanako's, and was placed on his other cheek. There were other differences, too, like how his outfit was more traditional than Hanako's and how his wide grin was more mischievous. It whispered 'danger' in his eyes as he continues. "I grant wishes to the dead! Would you like to wish for something? You seem like you're in a pinch."

You stare at him in awe. Who was Amane? You wondered. Oh, he probably meant Hanako.

It wasn't just like any other day, and Tsukasa summoning proved it. You ask him a simple question. "And what if I don't want to ask a wish?"

"You will." Once again, you see the words 'danger' written in his eyes. Tsukasa's mischievous grin pierces through your ghostly body as you contemplate going back to Hanako.

"O-okay... Mabye I'll go back to Hanako.. Thanks a lot for your help, but I don't need it right now-" A cold hand with an iron grip locks onto your hand. You flinch, trying to pull your wrist back gently, but failing in the process.

"I said you will make a wish." Said the boy. His grip tightens on your wrist and you flinch once again in pain.

You turn back to see his intimidating stare. His dead eyes bore into your own, never ceasing to strike fear into your heart.

In desperation, you scream out the loudest you can. "H... Help!! If there's anyone that can hear me.. HELP" Tsukasa's painful grip tightens once more, and his other hand goes to cover your mouth, stopping you from talking.

"Imagine if I caught hold the very soul of the person Amane treasures most.. Wouldn't that be neat? I think it'll be very neat.." Tsukasa's voice crept from behind. It left you shivering in fear. "Mabye I should just end it now. Do spirits leave corpses? Probably not, but I'd like to know for sure!"

You close your eyes shut, bracing yourself for the worse. Fortunately, you feel no impact. Am I.. dead? You ask yourself.

"Now now, (y/n), you shouldn't have done that.." ..Hanako? You had noticed that the once painful grip on your wrist is gone. You open your eyes to see Hanako, with his seal on the correct cheek, cradling your weak form.

"Now we have to deal with Tsukasa.. This would have been a lot easier if you didn't storm off now, would it?"

"Sorry.. I didn't like how you were flirting with Yashiro.." You admitted, a soft blush on your cheeks.

"What's this? You're jealous?" Hanako questioned, his eyebrows positioned in a teasing manner. "Well, anyway, let's finish this. Then, it can all go to just some other day."

"..Yeah.."

REQUEST LIST
Jealous Akane x Reader
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Jealous Kou x Reader
Yandere Hanako x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader
Yandere Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Healous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader