9: hanako

"Pfft. Yeah right. Get over yourself, Hanako." Another day, and you were stuck with cleaning the bathroom toilets with Hanako and Yashiro.

It was tiring and boring, but hey, you were paid with Yashiro's mermaid scales, so who can complain?

"Hehe~" Hanako giggled mischievously, as if he knew something.

You were a poltergeist. A weak one. In order to sustain yourself, you had to do "favours" for other, more "powerful", supernaturals. It was painful as heck, but alteast you exist thanks to your off jobs you're constantly performing.

"I-I said no way! G-get over yourself, I-I mean it!!" You had a rather "nasty" personality. You almost always talked back, aswell as rolling your eyes. Those were a couple habits too hard to break.

"Sure...~" Cleaning bathrooms isn't so hard. After all, you did plenty of other, harder, jobs such as cleaning a whole school and such. The hard part was having to deal with Hanako's teasing.

"Hey (Y/N)~ Who would you choose? Mean Exorcist or me?" He asked, with big pout present on his face. Then, Hanako whispered behind your ear, gently. "After all, won't that Mean Exorcist exorcise you? I'll treat you muuuch better~" You could practically feel his smug grin. Disgusting.

"...I'd go with the exorcist, thank you very much." You said with little to no concern for Hanako.

Finally, Yashiro spoke up. "(Y/N), Hanako's not that bad once you get to know him.." So what? Do you think he likes you, or something? He's played with countless girls, (THAT ARE ALL PRESENTLY DEAD, MIGHT I ADD) I'd make a solid bet that he's playing with you, too. You thought.

"I think he's a pain in the back who can't stop teasing people." You declared as your sharp (e/c) eyes met his big, round eyes. Your expression literally screamed "You heard me, so fight me then."

"So, (Y/N), you do requests for other supernaturals, right?"

"Yeah, but it all depends on the price." You clicked your tongue without much thought as you casually finger-guned Hanako.

"If I gave you.. let's say, 15 scales, would you do whatever I want?" Hanako asked, a small smirk was creeping up his face, yet you didn't notice as your eyes were staring intensely at the ground.

"15 scales!?? Mermaid scales, right!!??" In shock, you dropped the mop you used to clean the bathroom floors and stared a Hanako.

"Yep, solid mermaid scales." He smiled. Goodness, Hanako's smile is hot- You cut yourself from you thoughts as a faint blush crept on your soft cheeks ever so slightly.

"Then I'd do anything, duh! That would last me quite a while!" Putting the tough act back on, you added more passion into your wordings.

"Well, then.." Hanako started.
"You'd have to give me a kiss whenever I say so." What the heck?! Is this some kind of hentai ghost?!! You thought to yourself. 15 scales do sound nice... but the task.. You pondered to yourself, trying to decide on what to do.

"H-hold on a second!, I-I'm not going to do that!!" You hastily said, coming back to your senses.

"Well then, I guess I'm lowering your pay by 30%." Hanako's displayed a smug smirk as you glared daggers at him.

"N-no!! Dont do that, idiot!!" You exclaimed, your cheeks fully flushed in both anger and embarrassment.

"Either a raised pay for a low price, or a decrease in 30% of your total pay." He's backing you into a corner, dont give in. "Your choice~"

"I-I.."

Dont give in, (Y/N)..

"I never agreed to this." You said as you kissed Hanako's cheek reluctantly.

REQUEST LIST

Tsuchigomori x Reader
Mitsuba x Reader Part 2
Teriyaki x Reader
Teru x Reader Part 2
Kou x Reader Part 2
Jealous! Mitsuba x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader

Edit: fixed some errors